Convention Pics Here

Admiral Snackbar

The new Dreadnok convention exclusive Subset has been revealed.

I know we have had to wait a little while for the pics but I think you will agree with me it has been worth the wait.

I guess there is a little back story to be filled in, but this is the San Fransisco chapter of the Dreadnok Team the

"Pole Riders"

dreadnokflag.jpg

Our First Convention Exclusive Pole Rider is Ripper's Brother

Ram Job. You don't need the jaw's of life for this Nok to tear you a new one.

ripper.jpg

Torch's Brother "Flamer" will catch you by surprise if you are not careful.

torch.jpg

Buzzer's cousing "BackSwing" specializes in making the Joe's talk. If a Joe does not want to tell him the location of their secret Pitt, he will find it himself.

buzzer.jpg

Watch your Back Joe's the Dreadnok Pole Riders are coming.

@loll@

Man, Snackbar...this will go down in history as the first funny/non-annoying post you've ever made. @lol@

@loll@

Man, Snackbar...this will go down in history as the first funny/non-annoying post you've ever made. @lol@

agreed lol @loll@

@loll@

agreed lol @loll@

I still think he sucks

@loll@

agreed lol @loll@

double agree! I never expect anything real from him anyway and this one was actually freaking hillarious. @loll@

Draven #US1#

Waiting for the "You're a homophobe" comment...............

You're all a bunch of homophobes. @smilepunch@

Add two more 'Noks and you've got the cast of Queer eye for the Dreadnok guy.

And holy cow, just the word "Ramjob" sounds painful. Anybody want to tell me exactly what this entails?

i'm beginning to think that you people all hate gays. i should start posting and making straight jokes or something. sad thing is, if i did that i'd probably get banned. apparently it's okay to mock other groups of people here.

if ignorance is bliss, then you guys must all be in total heaven right now. ::mwah::

i'm beginning to think that you people all hate gays. i should start posting and making straight jokes or something. sad thing is, if i did that i'd probably get banned. apparently it's okay to mock other groups of people here.

Winnah, Winnah! Chicken Dinnna!!

if ignorance is bliss, then you guys must all be in total heaven right now. ::mwah::

Amen!

I don't see how laughing at funny pictures means that I hate gays, or was this directed at me? Either way, lets try to keep this from becoming another post war.