Canadian Walmart Easter Clearance

freakx2001

Yeah, I was lucky to stumple across those deals late tonight. I bought a 20th Prime a few weeks ago for $89.99. So i picked up another one tonight, going to return it with the first recept so i can save $50 or so. I only noticed that the 20th prime was on sale, after my Girlfriend (good love her) noticed that the E-Prime was on clearance. Sweet Easter Deals.'

E-Unicron has also been marked down.

Also for those who payed full price for these figures, you can still get the discount by either:

1. If it was purchased less then 14 days ago, you can just get a price adjustment.

2. If they won't give you the adjustment, and if the figure is still in the box or you atleast can put it back in the box. Just return it for a refund and buy it right back on the spot. Wal-Mart doesn't have an official policy against this so if they won't let you do it, talk to their manager who most likely will. (That's what I did) The only thing is it has to have been purchased within 90 days in order to get the refund.

Teruo: That is one idea. but in my case, I just bought a second one @ $49. I still have the receipt for the first one @89. Just going to return the second one with the first receipt. Done!

But I guess your plan works if the store it out of them. So its kinda better. But you just have to make sure they will let you buy it back at that price.

I know my GF got a sweater for christmas that was too big, and cost $30. Well we only returned in a few weeks ago, and of course they didn't have any left. the girl said that the price now is only $3. So we bought it back.. lol.. got $25. so it was pretty cool. But that was the first time I had ever heard of doing this. Usually they don't offer you the next marked down price.