Cobra Castle .......phase Ii

DOCHOLIDAY56

ITS COMING ALONG REALLY GOOD...........IF I WOULDNT KEEP ADDING SOMETHING AND HAVING TO RUN TO HOME DEPOT OR WALMART ID BE CLOSER!!!!!!

MUCH SIMPLER THAN THE GUY AT BATTLELINES IS DOING..........

KEEPING IT TO SIX ROOMS FOR NOW...I MAY ADD MORE LATER...

ENJOY!!!

DOC

000_0041.jpg

Dude! Every time you show us the updates it looks better and better!

Great Work! :)

It's looking really nice DOC. I saw your first post on this, and I will admit I wasn't all that impressed. Of course, it was just the beginning of something that (looks like it) will be truly magnificient. I like that you're keeping the rooms down to 6, as they keep their massive size, such as castles of old had. Don't forget things like fireplaces, because castles had 'em in every room (because of their massive size!). I'm sure you know this, though, because your Castle Destro is coming along splendidly. Keep it up DOC and I look forward to the final product.

I WANT ONE!! @grumpy@

man if i lived in a house with a garage i'd defiantely make myself one. i may not be good at customs but i'm defiantely good at construction and wood work. your castle inspires me to do my own but i just don't have the room. and i'm totally diggin the lava lamp! way cool, that seems like something i would have added myself. nice job! keep us updated! #US1#

We haven't heard from Mr.Holiday in a while, what if he accidently chopped off his hand and then through some freak accident drank the Lava lamp and right now is having wild sex visions involving monkeys and Dick Chaney? @hmmm@

no actually i chopped off my monkey and im having visions of dick lamp....

smoking a lava chaney

We haven't heard from Mr.Holiday in a while, what if he accidently chopped off his hand and then through some freak accident drank the Lava lamp and right now is having wild sex visions involving monkeys and Dick Chaney?

LOL...totally random I love coming to this board to get cheered up...LOL...I love you guys...LOL...still...LOL.

Cobra troops must be total stoners to have such a gigantic laval lamp. Or is Zordan from the Power Rangers going to appear in there? Pretty neat.

@loll@ @loll@ dude please tell me those aren't original Headquarters command centere pieces you're gluing to the castle @grumpy@ . I'm sure you could have found similar castle/Joe motif stuff without actually resorting to vintage joe stuff. On the bright side, the paint job and Castle Outline is kick a**!!!!!!!!!! #US1#

@loll@ @loll@ dude please tell me those aren't original Headquarters command centere pieces you're gluing to the castle @grumpy@ .

AAAAAhhhhhh yup...they are....i bought a junk lot on ebay....the tabs were already broke of.........no biggie........im recycling......... @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@