New Transformer Listings

Mekk Z

Has anyone else heard, but Seibertron.com, TFClub.com, and Transfandom.com are all saying there's a new lineup of Transformers coming out. You can check it out here:

Transformers Listing

I could care less about the others, but the G1 lineup lists Cyclonus and we get a G1 reissue of him either here or in Japan I'd be estatic.

New Transformers Listings From China

Posted by Shin Getter Robo on Apr 9 04 2:38am

NEWS: Tankor_cn of TFClub.com has posted some information on some new TF's to the tfw2005.com boards. The information was sourced from Hasbro's Chinese distributors, and makes interesting reading.

Alternators

81300 81304 Chevy Corvette Z-06

81305 2004 Mazda RX-8

81312 Jeep Wrangler Re-deco

----- Honda s2000

Energon Basic

80250 80243 Raptor 2 (Redeco)

Energon Deluxe

80270 80954 Tow-Line-Autobot van

80247 Downshift-Car

80246 Sharkticon-Unicron Warrior Spaceship

80954 Treadshot-Autobot van

Energon Mega

80450 80255 Cliff Jumper - Dune Racer

80257 Shockblast - Military

----- Dino

80620 Redeco Dune Racer

80630 Optimus Limbs

80261 Alpha Quintesson

Energon Ultra

80290 80956 Bulkhead - Helicopter

----- Landmine 2

----- Helicopter re-deco

Energon Super

80300 80308 Galvatron

Universe

Universe Deluxe

80900 80910 Fireflight with Thunderwing and Firebot

80957 Cyberjets

80960 Blurr

----- Ramulus

Universe Ultra

80935 80950 Autobot Whirl and Gunbarrel and Makeshift

80949 Stampede Maximus with Stockade and Thunderwing and Makeshift

80958 Soundwave and Spacecase

80952 Long Haul and Hightower

80953 Bonecrusher and Scavenger

80948 Cybershark with Buzzclaw

----- Sonar

----- Optimus Minor

----- Optimus Primal

----- Thrustor

G1

80445 80390 Red Alert w/Starscream

----- Ultra Magnus

----- Ransack

----- Minicon Blackout

----- Cyclonus

----- Minicon Crumplezone

Some interesting developments indeed

Doesn't sound kosher to me.

Look at the "G1" listings.

Ultra Magnus? They already released him and I don't believe they are planning doing it again.

Mini-Cons are NOT G1. Why are they listed there?

There really isn't anything "new" listed there. Except maybe Soundwave (which is most likely the Machine Wars version), Thrustor and

Optimus Limbs? #WTF#?

That's not really G1. I think it's actually the battle in a box or what have you. Think about it: Mini-cons AND Ultra Magnus (previously reissued). Don't get me wrong, it'd be great but that's not the G1 we know and love... I think. :)

CORRECTION: AA says Treadshot's an Autobot. So I really have clue. The TS we're thinking of may not even share a connection to this one. I'm so confused!!! @hmmm@

The new listings are Soundwave w/ Space Case, Cyberjets, Galvatron, Bulkhead redeco, Cliffjumper redeco, "Optimus Limbs" which might be Wing Saber, ALPHA QUINTESSON, Treadshot(Energon Autobot), and the Honda S2000. Everything else has been previously reported I think.

Actually, Sonar, Optimus Minor, Primal, Thrustor and the "G1" listings are all new as well. The accuracy of them however remains to be seen, so I see these more as a rumor for right now.

The new listings are Soundwave w/ Space Case, Cyberjets, Galvatron, Bulkhead redeco, Cliffjumper redeco, "Optimus Limbs" which might be Wing Saber, ALPHA QUINTESSON, Treadshot(Energon Autobot), and the Honda S2000. Everything else has been previously reported I think.

Actually, Sonar, Optimus Minor, Primal, Thrustor and the "G1" listings are all new as well. The accuracy of them however remains to be seen, so I see these more as a rumor for right now.

I like how we are getting listings for redecos of stuff we haven't even SEEN on the shelf yet!

Yeah, but it's not like the redecos will be out anytime soon, so no reason to get upset about it.

Oh sure. I'm just getting kinda tired of waiting for ANYTHING new to roll around. Last thing I bought was Megatron and King Atlas like a month ago. And G.I. Joe is probably worse. Haven't bought anything new since probably February.

Perhaps these new G1ers are G1 in the same context that the recent Kay Bee Spychangers are. In other words, that theyll be newer molds done up to RESEMBLE classic G1 characters

I guess Stampede Maximus will be Battle Unicorn? Someone elsewhere suggested Big Convoy, but something that size with that many Minicons being an ULTRA? I dunno...

Perhaps these new G1ers are G1 in the same context that the recent Kay Bee Spychangers are. In other words, that theyll be newer molds done up to RESEMBLE classic G1 characters

I guess Stampede Maximus will be Battle Unicorn? Someone elsewhere suggested Big Convoy, but something that size with that many Minicons being an ULTRA? I dunno...

Magna Stampede IS Battle Unicron. They have pics on transformers.com.

RedAlert w/ Starscream?????

Whats with all the EXPENSIVE repaints?

Optimus Limbs????

I wonder if they taste anything like lambchops or chicken wings @loll@

If there just primes normal parts I may actaully get prime & try my hand at repainting them to a matching color scheme g1 style! He wouldn't look too shaby then me thinks! That way Icould just buy another set if I $(#& it up