New Cobra Figure!

NightCreeper

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3186281930

This guy was in the VvV catalogs as a nwe BTR figure, it was the cobra night prowl or something, but i remember people saying they wanted to army build him or something,.....but this guy was never released and for a btr figure he looks sweeT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gunslingercbr

that figure definitely rocks and even I would have bought the BTR for him. hopefully he is not thrown to the wayside. it is a better figure than any that have been released as part of VvV.

If he didn't have those silly BTR pegs on his fore-arms that could really be one cool figure. I wonder if Hasbro is going to release the BTR figures in regular waves with different arms? I'm looking to troop build but I wasn't happy with the strange proportions on the VvV Vipers.

Yes, that guy is Shadow Viper. Kinda interesting that the original Shadow Viper was just a repaint of Astro-Viper.

We know they are reusing some of the BTR stuff in the regular line. Alpine's chest and arms come from BTR Duke. Question is, will they be reusing anything else? If they listen to the gossip on the net about BTR Firefly, it would be stupid of them NOT to use them. Not to mention Hollow Point making a good Rock & Roll.

I found it interesting just how many brand new molds were used for BTR in the first place. Of the 10 BTR sets they put out, half are new molds (Duke, Gung-Ho, Hollow Point, Firefly and technically, Wild Weasel). The fact that there are ANY new molds being used is surprising.

Alpine's chest and arms come from BTR Duke.

Really? wow i never knew that

His waiste and upper legs are too.

I bet we this figure again soon. He's pretty cool and would be a welcome addition to the main line imo.

Draven #US1#

The legs look to be the same as the BTR Fireflys? It's in the same vain as the Firefly, as in it looks pretty cool, so I hope they work him in somewhere soon.

I bet we this figure again soon. He's pretty cool and would be a welcome addition to the main line imo.

Draven #US1#

Which figure has the legs and waist?

I think all the unique BTR figures would be good additions to the regular line.

Looks Like Hasbro already spent the money on the molds.

I have no doubt that they'll find SOME use for this mold sooner or later, even if BTR HAS been scrapped.

BTR was scrapped? Aren't they planning a new wave including the H.I.S.S.?

I know they canceled the two sets with the Shadow Viper and Torpedo, but those things were stupid looking anyway. They only had like 7 pieces to build with.

Draven #US1#

Which figure has the legs and waist?

I think all the unique BTR figures would be good additions to the regular line.

Alphine.

Draven #US1#

Guest gunslingercbr
I found it interesting just how many brand new molds were used for BTR in the first place. Of the 10 BTR sets they put out, half are new molds (Duke, Gung-Ho, Hollow Point, Firefly and technically, Wild Weasel). The fact that there are ANY new molds being used is surprising.

Wild Weasel can't be considered a new mold, he was frankensteined from existing parts: destro torso and legs, and the Claws pilot head from the Fang 3.

DAmmit, NC! I was the high bidder on that thing (and would have gotten away with it too!) for the last 5 days until you and those pesky, meddling kids stuck your noses in! Can't you keep a secret @smilepunch@!!!

I was trying to see who this figure really looked like, then I got my answer. The figure really looks like ShockViper from JvC I think he was packed with HeavyDuty, and the mold was also used once before as IceCreamSoldier. #US1#

DAmmit, NC! I was the high bidder on that thing (and would have gotten away with it too!) for the last 5 days until you and those pesky, meddling kids stuck your noses in! Can't you keep a secret @smilepunch@!!!

Sorry man, i am so sorry :(, after a while that gijoe82 84 name did look very familiar!

HEY DUDE! Ask the seller if he has more, most sellers have duplicates of prototypes even if they only put one up for auction

but this guy was never released

I'm pretty sure that this figure is being released as the AVAC with the BTR base in the next wave.

I could see them doing that and it would be pretty cool if they do.

Draven #US1#

I am actually a fan of BTR and I have most of them, and I have to say I am loving this new figure mold!

I can not wait to see how he turns out!

@yipee@ @yipee@