Im Here

backlash_ohio

Damn thats some cold slag....those damn guys should learn to watch where they're steppin.

If you dont know what we are talking about please keep your mouth shut.

LAY OFF.

Pay more attention to what people are talking about. He was referring to the Satellite guys who caused the roof cave in, not you.

Your attitude towards Opticon was completely uncalled for and I apologize if I've come off rudely but I don't appreciate you speaking to a friend of mine in that manner.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn thats some cold slag....those damn guys should learn to watch where they're steppin.

LAY OFF.

Pay more attention to what people are talking about. He was referring to the Satellite guys who caused the roof cave in, not you.

Sorry then.

LAY OFF.

Sorry then.

It's okay, it was an honest mistake.

I apologize for coming off so harshly on you, I know that you are pretty upset with everything going on between your trade with Backlash.

No, you were right on it, If you dont correct me, I would done a disrespect act against Opticon. I hope he doesnt get offended because of that.

No worries, in a way Opticon should have used the quote button then there would have been no confusion.

backy let me know about that stuff ;) yikes! that musta been scary how long did it take for you get beat it the heck out of there? Or did you just get lucky & have nothing fall on you :D

& THANK GOD!! THANK GOD!

That!

THE

TV IS OK!!!

WHEW!

My question is; why is insurance paying for it INSTEAD of Dishnetwork?

they are paying for it until dishnetworkd reply back! if there is no reply out insurance company will sue them! i have no idea whats goina happen there, our agent said that they will take care of it from here! so as long as things are ok here im fine with what they want ta do!

I am sorry for your lost, but I find this as an excuse of not replying to the fellas in this bbs. If this never happen, I know that you wouldn't post here since there are people looking for you. Since your house needs rebuilding and that you miss this place, you use this incident to post here, to let people focus more on your lost and have a "reason" why you did not have time to go to the post office.

I am sorry for your lost, but I find this as an excuse of not replying to the fellas in this bbs. If this never happen, I know that you wouldn't post here since there are people looking for you. Since your house needs rebuilding and that you miss this place, you use this incident to post here, to let people focus more on your lost and have a "reason" why you did not have time to go to the post office.

it might be hard for someone with a messed up computer to get online....

(well thats my thoughts anyways...) Sides as long as it gets to you, you should be happy right? =)

considering i had no computer and was in a hotel, your post is pointless! and considering i have posted pictures ov what happened! hmmm, its no excuse my friend!

I am sorry for your lost, but I find this as an excuse of not replying to the fellas in this bbs.  If this never happen, I know that you wouldn't post here since there are people looking for you.  Since your house needs rebuilding and that you miss this place, you use this incident to post here, to let people focus more on your lost and have a "reason" why you did not have time to go to the post office.

considering i had no computer and was in a hotel, your post is pointless! and considering i have posted pictures ov what happened! hmmm, its no excuse my friend!

If so, why didnt you answer the pm and the email I sent you yesterday regarding our deal?

I am sorry for your lost, but I find this as an excuse of not replying to the fellas in this bbs.  If this never happen, I know that you wouldn't post here since there are people looking for you.  Since your house needs rebuilding and that you miss this place, you use this incident to post here, to let people focus more on your lost and have a "reason" why you did not have time to go to the post office.

If so, why didnt you answer the pm and the email I sent you yesterday regarding our deal?

i replied to your emails and i did not recieve any PM

I don't see how my reply was pointless. I mean it has been quite a while and you just had this problem with your home occur. Prior to the incident, you could have sent a message to the people you have had transactions with. I am not saying that the dish thingy was a farse, but you seem to be posting to get sympathy from adc so that they can forget the trades.

i replied to your emails and i did not recieve any PM

You are avoiding my questions, I especifically asked you about wehter you had or not my address and the items I asked in the traded, and you sent me an email with picture of your house's ceiling. Now, is that the way you deal in here?

My leg is itchy.

^Now there's a pointless post BO, know the difference :)

No , Super Megatron's post is pointless now, because is quite convinient to say so.

Okay, now I am confused rodimus (mainly since I woke up in confusion this morning.) Now, I have made a pointless reply.

Anyways, LOL brimstone