New Snake Dude?

Viper Hunter

A Cobra who hugs people to death. Great.

In that case they could skip all this expensive Eugenics tampering and just hire my Aunt Janis.

Cool idea

To quote the venerable sage Triumph: FOR ME TO POOP ON!

WOW NOW I CAN HAVE MY VERY OWN TIME WORM!!!!

THX HASBRO!!!

The only vibe Im getting out of the snake is painting some extra green eyes on it and having it slither around shrieking about once being a man...

I don't know , I think the figure is pretty cool over all. But there is just one problem, what if you stretch the arms and they don't shrink back to normal, he's going to be dragging his arms everywhere? That won't be too great either. Everything will be cool except that his arms will be longer than the actual figure.

The Action attack on this figure is not stretchy arms but the bendy arms you see in promo toys like the ones that came with Frosted Flakes(they're grrrreat! @hmmm@ ) for Toy story and such. Hopefully they'll bend better than the limbs on those things. All I can say is its alot better that for an action attack, he got just a different type of articulation instead of t-crotches and buttplugs (hehe I said butt @grumpy@ )

While taking a shower the other day, I was thinking that too sand viper. The AA for this toy is cool since it does not sacrifice his articulation, instead it is altered. Until the figure is release, this AA could be a good thing or a bad thing for ppl who like to pose their toys. The arms could be stiff like smegol from LOTR or soft like bubble gum. Either way, I think the kids will have fun with this fig.

Either way, I think the kids will have fun with this fig.

well put. I just keep thinking that this AA stuff is for the best if the kids like it. I mean they are the real market for these toys and while I love it when Hasbro recognizes the collectors, which they do quite a bit, GI Joe wouldn't be going strong w/o kids liking it.

Either way, I think the kids will have fun with this fig.

well put. I just keep thinking that this AA stuff is for the best if the kids like it. I mean they are the real market for these toys and while I love it when Hasbro recognizes the collectors, which they do quite a bit, GI Joe wouldn't be going strong w/o kids liking it.

Exactly. Kids are the main demographics in the toy industry. Kids think differently compared to teens and older when playing with toys. I mean stuff like bendy arms and spark starting toys were cool to me when I was collecting toys in the 80's. Some AA for VvV may be bad for children of all ages(SS,Duke,) but I can see children not caring about the lose of articulation and play with these AA toys till the figure lose a limb or in duke's case, a button. I remember pushing the legs of spiderman ailen looking robot from the cartoon line all the time until his leg broke.

The only vibe Im getting out of the snake is painting some extra green eyes on it and having it slither around shrieking about once being a man...

LMAO!

thats great!1!!

@loll@ @loll@

All I wanna know is when is the he-man cartoon coming back on.....boy I hope we eventually get the second snakemen wave at samgoody....................Oh wait this is the GI Joe forum???? I swore I was on the MOTU forum for a second there??? @loll@ @loll@

Where is Gi Joe going..........in the pooper IMO......at least from my standpoint. I'm not too excited for whats coming down the line from Hasbro. Its kinda disappointing.....that figure looked cool until I learned about the AA stuff. @grumpy@

All I wanna know is when is the he-man cartoon coming back on.....boy I hope we eventually get the second snakemen wave at samgoody....................Oh wait this is the GI Joe forum???? I swore I was on the MOTU forum for a second there??? @loll@ @loll@

Where is Gi Joe going..........in the pooper IMO......at least from my standpoint. I'm not too excited for whats coming down the line from Hasbro. Its kinda disappointing.....that figure looked cool until I learned about the AA stuff. @grumpy@

I have to agree. I think I am losin interest in joes with all the shobby quality of the figs(paint and some sculpts.) I find myself locating the mistakes of the toy rather than just likin them. One example is the gis. The way the martial art uniforms are worn in GVC and the recent line is wrong. RAH had it right but the way it is done on the newer ones it they put the right side over the left side. Any martial artist knows that it's left over right. That's not the only problem that's bothering me, but the use of color. It is not as great as GVC. I dunno, the toys are for kids so I don't think I should complain. I may give up the line for CY girls or some other fantasy military toys.

As for MOTU,r umor says they are going to cancel the line in US

Yea... Posted the pictures for that guy about 3 weeks ago... it looks like he aged... @haha@

Are ya sure this was in there? I looked in those two seperate mega linked post of yours, and didn't recall anything new like this. This thing just got hosted on eBay on the 4th I think?

I'm old though! ^_^

Yea... Posted the pictures for that guy about 3 weeks ago... it looks like he aged... @haha@

Are ya sure this was in there? I looked in those two seperate mega linked post of yours, and didn't recall anything new like this. This thing just got hosted on eBay on the 4th I think?

I'm old though! ^_^

My bad... It felt like 3 weeks ago but it was only March 30th...

http://www.takewhole.com/eBay/gippsnakeman01.jpg

http://www.takewhole.com/eBay/gippsnakeman02.jpg

http://www.takewhole.com/eBay/gippsnakeman03.jpg

any1 feel that they made these new ones really bad?

cuz i spent 10 bucks on one and hated it @grumpy@

The lil' bendy snake is the only part of this I like. Depending on how bendable he is. Could have a lot of potential for posing with Serpentor or any Cobra Commander figure.

I imagine THIS piece of gear will get re-used later