Who Would You Rather Have Directing The New Batman

Darthmaul33

Well, there wasnt really a lot of complains for the new movie.

Infact , a lot of batman fans like the cast and the suit design.

Still as a Tim Burton fan,I would really want a batman sequel from him.

Good suggestions from both of you. I really hated how Shumacher turned the rest of the Batman franchise into a rainbow pride parade. If I had a choice for Batman, I'd get either: Ridley Scott, Guillermo Del Toro (no surprise there, since Hellboy was cool), or hell maybe even Brian DePalma. Imagine a Stanley Kubrick Batman film???

bryan singer would make one boring batman movie.

sam raimi already directed a batman movie. it was called darkman. no, just kidding.

but i dunno i'm interested to see what christopher nolan does with the property.

tim burton had his shot, and while it's the best, to date, i've seen enough.

You know this may be a long shot but what about Kevin Smith...you know he'd do any comic film justice because of his love for comics...as for a cast...i dunno Keaton is still my favorite Bats, but my second choice would probly be (even though he is dead) Brandon Lee...i think he would have made a pretty kick butt Bats/ younger Bruce Wayne...I have also wanted to see a Spawn/Batman crossover flick as well but hey one can only dream!

you know, this is a little off-topic, but since you mentioned brandon lee, i was just discussing this with my friend the other day...we were trying to cast a teen titans movie and we couldn't think of someone to play robin...then my friend suggested jonathan brandis! he would be a good choice, but he went and killed himself. sucks.

you know, this is a little off-topic, but since you mentioned brandon lee, i was just discussing this with my friend the other day...we were trying to cast a teen titans movie and we couldn't think of someone to play robin...then my friend suggested jonathan brandis! he would be a good choice, but he went and killed himself. sucks.

If he was still alive he'd be a little to old for Robin, I think he'd be cool as Nightwing.

also the guy who directed the Crow. He would be a good director for a comic book character. Batman would be good.

I thought....that was Tim Burton

nope.

Alex Proyas

Oh

sorry

I always kind of mix up the crow and Edward Scissorhands