Custom Hc Maestro

Lowe

Everybody should make a Maestro, he's way fun to do.

picture_204.jpg

picture_199.jpg

picture_197.jpg

picture_196.jpg

Recipe:

Body: War Hulk

Accessories : Shield from ML Cap, Mjolnir from boxset Thor, Ghost Rider chain from ML Ghost Rider, Wolvie skeleton is one of those little skeletons you were so happy to get when you were a kid, Doc Strange cape is from 10th Anniversary Spawn, Ultron head is fully sculpted, ML Iron Man head with newly sculpted faceplate, Doom's mask, Melted/and or crushed ML Magneto helmet. I think that's all..

Thanks a lot for looking,

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
I assume the beard is made of sculpey....how was the sculpey attached to the figure in its hardened state ( did you bake the figure with the beard on teh face or bake the beard and glue it on later)?

I baked it with the beard on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any tips for smoothing the top of the head where you removed the hair. I'm still working on my dremel control and I can never seem to get it as smooth as it should be.

Hey guys,

I baked him at 215 for about 5 minutes. As for smoothing the head, dremel it as smooth as you can, then sand it by hand with fine grade sandpaper or emory board, then blend in some sculpey with the scalp.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I think I'm gonna give it a shot when I find another War Hulk. Awesome job by the way.

That is just amazing. I think it is one of the best customs I have seen. I love it. I wish I could do that. I actually saw this custom on another website, and they were posting that it was a real figure coming out in the next wave.