snake eyes v1

snake eyes v2

snow serpent v1

crimson guard v1

cobra commander v1--mail in

duke v1 mail in

cover girl

steeler v1

mauler driver.....heavy metal...i think.....

clutch v2 ....came with vamp mark 2

ace...v1

baroness v1

shock wave v1

tunnel rat v1

crank case v1

i have other older figs ......but these were mine and always have been

i sold the rest about 4 months ago........had all figs from 82-92

plus i held on to some that i had the veichles for and i didnt want to part with

All of 'em.

Well, besides one of my V1 Stalkers. I had two of them, so the second one got strapped to the skidplate of a skateboard. Long, steep hill. Tail grind all the way to the bottom.

Poor Stalker. I actually had to stop twice and strap him back on. Thankfully, he slid on the concrete fine once I wore his face down. @twisted@ @firedevil@

nearly all of them.. I never got rid of any of them, but over the years, I lost or traded about 10 of them, none of them really good.

I would guess I still had about 150 figures from my childhood, most of them complete and in good condition. I have added doubles of the ones that needed to be replaced, but I still have my originals also.

plus, I still had about 40 -50 vehicles, but they weren't in as good conditions.

then I started collecting again just before RAHC came out, and now I have tons of crap

About 150 of my 300 figs. Mainly guys from 83-89.

The only guys I can remember having that I don't have the original of any more is:

Serpentor - helmet cracked off and he looked so stupid I destoryed him.

Short Fuse with broken thumb - gave him to a friend cause a neighbor kid gave me him and Hawk and I thought they were both duke. (Stupid Me - At the time I had only ever seen the cartoon)

What Joes Do You Have From...when you were a kid???

all of them. in fact, i still have every toy i had since i was a kid (and just like now, i collected a little, and sometimes a lot, of most of the major toy lines). we never got rid of anything, just stored them all away. they should all be in pretty good condition since i never really played with them. but, we'll see, when i get back to san diego, hopefully this summer i'll get around to unearthing all my old toys. then i'll have a big show and tell for the socal 'noks. ^_^

diesel

unfortunately I only have my Firefly, Storm Shadow, and Airtight. Thought I had to replace the accessories on Airtight.

All the rest unfortunately were lost or sold at garage sales.... :(

The only ones I still have that I still use are:

-Airtight

-Ninja Viper (loved this figure since the day he came in the mail!)

-Techno Viper (replaced his torso though)

-Joseph Colton

-Stalker v2

-Kheel Haul (got him from chuck E. cheese #US1# )

But I'm looking to get a replacement Airtight. There's more but they are mostly 91-92 figures (since most of my 80's Joes were lost in the 80's) but I don't use those. I much prefer the classic figs.

Then again, I probably still am a kid, so all the ones I have now are from when I was a kid....go figure. :D

None, my mother gave them all away when I was younger. @grumpy@ So now I am slowly trying to rebuild my collection a little at a time.

I have many of the figures from 1982-85 except for the straight armed versions I sold off when the swivel arms came out. The only straight armed figures I have left are Hawk, CC, Cobra Infantry and Cobra Officer. The vehicles I have are the Killer WHALE, Rattler, GI Joe Headquarters, VAMP II, Slugger, Skyhawk, Wolverine, 2 HISS Tanks, HAL, RAM Motorcycle, Polar Battle Bear and the APC. I had to replace some of the O-rings, but otherwise my figures are all in good condition. Some of the vehicles have needed replacement parts.

I keep 50 hidden from my mom...But I lost all my vechicles (really miss my rattler), about 100 other figs, not to mention my Star Wars toys as well.... @grumpy@

But I'm slowing building, but it hard and expensive.... @grumpy@

But I'll get it done.. @firedevil@

Only three and a half survived the ravages of time and my toy collecting enemy(my mom).

V1 Stormshadow

V1 Firefly

V2 Snake-eyes

V1 Timber, LOL

Pretty much all of mine, but the remarkable saves are Airtight, Dusty and Frostbite, all complete(Dusty even has the stand for his gun) that I got for my 5th Christmas. The figs are kinda scratched and loose, but I somehow managed to save all the accs. I was a weird kid, I guess. My dad kept telling me as I got older(13 and up) that I should stop spending money on these toys, since I was just going to sell them when I got to High School and they weren't cool anymore. He finally gave up saying it when I was about 19 and had 500 figs and around 70 vehicles @smilepunch@ . Now, I'm 24 and he calls me from my hometown when see joes at yard sales. @loll@

unfortunately all i have is version one Duke @sad@ i sold and traded off my entire collection when i was about 17 years old. i only kept duke for sentimental purpose. after about 8 months later i regretted it and when i turned 20 i found a small box with about 8 g.ijoes in it in an apartment these people had just moved out of (i worked their) all the memories rushed back and i knew i wanted to have all those figures i had when i was a kid again. a year later, i discovered the internet @cool@ the first thing i did was make list completely from memory and i bought $1,200 worth of g.ijoes and vehicles at once from this on line store to get me started....and i haven't stopped since than.

My brother sold most of mine while i was away at college. I only have about 20 left now. I made up for it now with all the joes i have been buying lately. The main thing that sucks is i left all my vechicles at my old house when i moved. I had a terrordome, rolling thunder and flagg among others. @grumpy@

I had a few left when I started recollecting. I still have them and refuse to get better/minter versions

83 Cobra Commander (battle helmet)

83 Gung Ho

Wild Weasel

Copperhead

85 Snake Eyes and Timber

85 Flint

85 BBQ

Scrap Iron

Draven #US1#