I Got Some New Pictures... Want To See?

Outsiders

Please, PLEASE save me from Queen Bee Baroness!!!

I think that she looks hot in yellow. #mrsauve#

Isn't that snakeman the one with the rubber stretcho arms? Coming to a store near you, Cobras crossed with the DNA of Stretch Armstrong...

Anyway, I think the Snakeman sculpt is well done, but I'm glad he's got a screw hole in his back so I can swap the arms out. I can also see some good customs being made out of him, say a Scrap-Iron without his helmet.

The first figure even with aa arms looks pretty killer. And it comes with a cool snake.

Draven #US1#

@grumpy@ and he doesn't have elbow articulation

Are those the protos for the Mission Disc wave 4?

I wondered the same thing, with Ripcord, Lady Jaye and Baroness all being slated for that wave...but I don't think yellow on Baroness will ever be good, and I can't see them giving a Mission Disc Lady Jaye the spytroops gear..althought that might make A LOT of sense if the cd has 'Last Hour to Doomsday' or whatever that episode is where Flint and Lady Jaye hiajack the Moray to find the Cobra base and Lady Jaye is actually in a Baroness disguise. I'm hoping that the Baroness will be the VvV mold with a black and red deco for the outfit.

The first figure even with aa arms looks pretty killer. And it comes with a cool snake.

Draven  #US1#

@grumpy@ and he doesn't have elbow articulation

I know, but hopefully before the year is done we will get a articulated elbow version.

Draven #US1#

Interesting about the speculation that some of these are prototypes for wave 4 of the mission discs. Especially coming from you people who bash every piece of info that EEJ puts out on the net. Nothing personal, I'm just pointing out some inconstencies here.

To the topic at hand, I don't know that these are Wave 4 MD protos or not. I kinda have a hard time believing the Baroness to be one since Hasbro knows the disgust fans have for that mold. I also can't see these figures having Spy Troops gear(Lady Jaye, Airborne) since Hasbro worked so hard to get ST off the shelves for the VvV line so why bring it back. I can see the point of having Lady Jaye with it since it would tie into the Last Hour to Doomsday episode but ONLY if this episode is on the disc.

I LOVE the new Coil Crusher figure. Even with AA, this figure is awesome. Much better to lose just simple elbow articulation than to have another butt-plug Duke or AA Storm Shadow(worst figure in history). I'm 99% sure there will be a non-AA version of Coil Crusher since they're making non-AA versions of the others with it.

Especially coming from you people who bash every piece of info that EEJ puts out on the net. Nothing personal, I'm just pointing out some inconstencies here.

The hell?

I don't think anyone here cares about EEJ's "info". I'm certain fewer yet even read it.

In the future, let's try not to stray off topic with these rants.

Interesting about the speculation that some of these are prototypes for wave 4 of the mission discs. Especially coming from you people who bash every piece of info that EEJ puts out on the net. Nothing personal, I'm just pointing out some inconstencies here.

To the topic at hand, I don't know that these are Wave 4 MD protos or not. I kinda have a hard time believing the Baroness to be one since Hasbro knows the disgust fans have for that mold. I also can't see these figures having Spy Troops gear(Lady Jaye, Airborne) since Hasbro worked so hard to get ST off the shelves for the VvV line so why bring it back. I can see the point of having Lady Jaye with it since it would tie into the Last Hour to Doomsday episode but ONLY if this episode is on the disc.

I LOVE the new Coil Crusher figure. Even with AA, this figure is awesome. Much better to lose just simple elbow articulation than to have another butt-plug Duke or AA Storm Shadow(worst figure in history). I'm 99% sure there will be a non-AA version of Coil Crusher since they're making non-AA versions of the others with it.

if they have the guts to release a JVC flint for the Mission disc waves...then im sure they have no problem releasing the worst baroness ever...

just a thought

i think Coil Crusher is actually pretty cool, and the snake is sweet,

i think the bendy arms are cool, cause there is still an o-ring #US1#

yeah, finally scraps can play Serpy from the joe movie

"this snake was meant for his heart!

LOL @loll@

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@