Custom Update 2 New Seekers

Silverbolt

pink_seeker.jpg

pink_seeker_alt.jpg

Jet image sucks I know, I'll try to do better later. Decent, not a favorite of mine.

Made the mistake of using two different generations of seeker parts. They don't match up well remember that for you would be seeker repainters. (reissues/G1/G2) none of them work with the others without modifications. Thats really the body pieces and arms, reissues and G2 fit to tight in the G1 space. Even so I like this one more then the pink one

aqua-purple_bot.jpg

Teal-purple_alt.jpg

Still not done, but its as far as I'm going to go without decals and enamel thinner. Other then the wing I like how it turned out.

chrome_seeker_bot.jpg

Chrome_seeker2.jpg

I've decided to name him Windsheer, sounds carseettish to me and seems to fit with the coloring, blue and light gray.

Divebomb_custom1.jpg

Blue-gray_divebomb.jpg

you are really good at this custom stuff man...

I like some of the ideas and themes.

Have you ever considered making some designs on them too?

Like a Shark Face like on the planes of yesteryear...

Or a sick Tribal theme reminesent of the new Choppers out there.

Just a thought.

You seem to have this excellent method already down...

All your seekers clearly COULD have been in G1.

That Energon Divebomb by the way...

first thought.

Gundam Custom Heavy Arms.

second thought

Shredder.

Very cool.

I've done one with a design on it. Widowmaker, trust me its not my best work. I have thought about doing a Jetfire in sort of a desert brownish color or a green with scaleing and shark mouth on it.

Thought of doing a Cobra seeker as well. Sort of combine Starscream and Thundercracker.

The problem with doing nose cone detail on a seeker is that you don't really see it in bot mode, if I'm going to go that extra mile I want it visible in both modes.

As for the energon figure, wait till you see my Buzzsaw, I got the flat black paint today for the wings so it could be done this weekend. Then I might do a few to give away or sell on ebay. Probalby Laserbeaks.

As for the chrome seeker, the green canopy just screamed to me to be done. Why go smoked or yellow when you can do it to match. It just looks right on that seeker.

chrome & divebomb rock! The blue one looks best in jet mode but thats just my taste in colors ;) PINK! #WTF# man! @pow@ May all you're seekers gang up & beat the $#(& out of you!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Oh for the entire joe thing I think the machine wars starscream mold in nightraven ala joe/tf comic style would be the best idea ;) Personaly I'd love to see something similar in the colors of the gijoe spytroopsTM heli MIND BENDER! MAKE IT RED BLOOD REDDDDDD!! @loll@

Picked up King Atlas today, your vision I believe is very possible to do, I see only really one area that might be a issue. If you could give some pictures of what you want it look like, though of course I'll take creative license, I'll see if I can get a second a make it happen. Haven't gotten the figure out of the box yet, but it looks like something I want to mess around with. Nice simple mold, about E-Megsish, but at half the price and pretty much the same size.

You're not thinking I'm gona buy this are you? :S Well I may if you want & it ends up looking cool @loll@ @loll@

Sure I can get you some comic scans no problem & some screenshots even

You're not thinking I'm gona buy this are you? :S Well I may if you want & it ends up looking cool @loll@ @loll@

Sure I can get you some comic scans no problem & some screenshots even

No, but I like the idea enough that I'm willing to bring your idea to life for my own personal collection. Usually I don't make a custom to sell unless I have one for myself first.

You're not thinking I'm gona buy this are you?  :S  Well I may if you want & it ends up looking cool @loll@  @loll@ 

Sure I can get you some comic scans no problem    & some screenshots even

No, but I like the idea enough that I'm willing to bring your idea to life for my own personal collection. Usually I don't make a custom to sell unless I have one for myself first.

Ah thats cool :) Ya I'm surprised you decided to do it! Can't wait to see how it turns out

Just had to look at the mold first, I think the white to black, the black becomes red, the blue stays and perhaps some silver trim work here and there. And definately I'll do something about the face so he doesn't look like he's got buck teeth.

I LOVE the Chrome and green one. It looks fantastic. Wait until I unveil my Swoop custom.

Heh, I thought you were finished with that. When you are, I'll host it for you with my new PHOTOBUCKET POWERS! @orko@

I LOVE the Chrome and green one. It looks fantastic. Wait until I unveil my Swoop custom.

Heh, I thought you were finished with that. When you are, I'll host it for you with my new PHOTOBUCKET POWERS! @orko@

I now am almost done with it. I need to do some finishing touches and fix some minor mistakes I made when painting. THe mistakes are easy to fix, and the Autobot decals will finish it off.