"I found them, Repeat, I found them"

prozac

OMG what a haul JJ! Congrats! Man if you don't need that Clone Unleashed PM me bro! lol That is the only one I don't have!

Draven

sorry man i need that for someone else. you can get a target clone trooper if you want lol

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so everybody knows that this week i was going to go out and my goal was to find the old unleashed figures at target since they were 75% then a couple of days ago I find out about the exclusive clone trooper so my weekend starts and this is what I find.

unleashed $3.74 each

DSCF0458.jpg

misc figures

DSCF0459.jpg

oh yeah and this................................................

DSCF0455.jpg

how the frig did you get those for that price?.. can you get more at that price?! I'd take about any at that price...

man... frign... MAN!... I'll just cut right to the chase, you suck!! @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@

so everybody knows that this week i was going to go out and my goal was to find the old unleashed figures at target since they were 75% then a couple of days ago I find out about the exclusive clone trooper so my weekend starts and this is what I find.

unleashed $3.74 each

DSCF0458.jpg

misc figures

DSCF0459.jpg

oh yeah and this................................................

DSCF0455.jpg

how the frig did you get those for that price?.. can you get more at that price?! I'd take about any at that price...

man... frign... MAN!... I'll just cut right to the chase, you suck!! @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@

ill see what i can do, you know i got ure back

OMG what a haul JJ! Congrats! Man if you don't need that Clone Unleashed PM me bro! lol That is the only one I don't have!

Draven

sorry man i need that for someone else. you can get a target clone trooper if you want lol

That's ok man. But do you need a Classic Superstars Micaheal's still? I think you did. Anyway I may have a loose one in storage. PM if so and we will talk.

Draven

Luke ( jedi)

boba fett

clones any

leia

IG-88

General Grievous

:)

For the price I'd most likely buy & open any of those...

grevous isnt at that price yet....anything before ROTS is. I might be able to do ig 88, the others i dont know, I have to "hunt" for other people's stashes.

just picked

Clone commanders x3

clone pilots x3

if anybodys wants them let me know

Haha that is great. Is that Yoda out in stores?

Draven

Nope, it's a celebration exclusive plush, it sold out the first day at $30. I guess since they so underestimated some items they're letting con attendees paynow and order stuff at the con and recieve it in the mail. Lots of the odd ball stuff like hats, folders, blankets and other misc stuff is really in demand and have sold out.

Haha that is great. Is that Yoda out in stores?

Draven

Nope, it's a celebration exclusive plush, it sold out the first day at $30. I guess since they so underestimated some items they're letting con attendees paynow and order stuff at the con and recieve it in the mail. Lots of the odd ball stuff like hats, folders, blankets and other misc stuff is really in demand and have sold out.

Ah damn my buddy did not tell me about that Yoda! @lol@ Oh well. Maybe Ebay one day.

Draven

just bought the delux clonetrooper w/ jetback at wlamart 10 minutes ago

yeah just mad that they didnt have the vader or yoda to go with it.

yeah im not worried about it. i know ill find then eventualy

mayeb lol might try to get more unleashed and clones tomorrow

Well I can't say I'm up to posting my celeb#3 haul yet but I can tell you Yodas happy with his new toy and blanket.

96.JPG

Oohhhh boy, you got a yoda in you're bed!! @loll@ The jokes I could make from that alone... @loll@

found 9 more of these, so if anybody needs them LMK. Prefer to trade if possible. thanks guys

DSCF0464.jpg

thats one big-ass picture. you would think it would be clear... c'mon man!

shut up........lol annoying neighbors jk @pow@