"I found them, Repeat, I found them"

prozac

I found four Stormtroopers and two Padmes tonight at a Target. They didn't have anything else from the wave. I picked up one trooper and one Padme. Now I have to track down that Dignitary.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to target today to look for some new turtles or spytroops figures. to my dismay they did'nt have any, but however they had the whole new McQuarrie and Dignitary wave. They had a bunch of them too, somthing like 4 of each, so I took one of each. Then I went to the board games section and came back to the figures section and I crap you not they were all gone. Talking about getting there at the right time.

I just scored 3 red arc troopers localy ! All that was left was 3 yodas & 3 anikins. No dirge no nothing else! Whats up with that case raito? They making red easyer to find now or did I Just get lucky?

Oh if anyone needs one make me an offer, I'm only going to be keeping one maybe two for my self :)

I'll post a pic sometime soon of my haul :)

I'm up for any clone troopers they put out ;) Infact I prefer different ones! I want an army but I refuse to buy all the same toys! Like for tmnt! FS are neat but I'm gona build my army out of all the different versions ;)

I was able to find my first one at Target on Saturday. I still haven't seen Durge or Asajj.

Found Newer Wave, Hoth Attack Luke, Red Protocol, and the other Imp Dig....found in Ft. Ogelthorpe GA. I got the Luke, sweet figure!

I'd be more interested in the Luke if he didn't have a face that looked like it was smashed into a bloody pulp. I thought they were getting away from scene specific crap. The newest figures I've come across were the 3rd wave of Clone Wars.

I'll be on the lookout for Luke!  Guess I need to get the Wampa set and find a Hoth rescue Han too! :D  Man, I wish the Jabba's Palace wave came out sooner!

Can anyone post some pics of the new Hoth Luke?  Please!!!

From Galactic Hunter, here are some pics of Luke Skywalker [Hoth Attack]

From those that have Luke and the Wampa, how well do the two sections fit together? I really liked this ideaa when I heard about it and can't wait to put together my own little "Wampa Cave" diorama :)

I'm also really looking forward to the "Jabba's Palace" wave; there are a number of figures in that asst I've been wanting for years, not to mention, I'll finally have a ROTJ Jabba @bounce@

I just got back from a work-related conference, and the local Wal-Mart there had the newer waves. The conference lasted three days, so while my wife and I were out the first day, we went to Wal-Mart; I was sick as a dog and needed all kinds of medicine and junk. Well anyway, I wandered over to the toy aisle, and there was the new Clone Wars wave! Yay! definitely the highlight of my trip. I grabbed Durge, because I only saw two of him and knew I'd probably not find him like that for a long time (for a reasonable price anyway), and I really needed to wait until I got paid today to get the rest, so I waited until earlier today when we were leaving for home. So I go back into the store, and what do I find? Even more new waves of figures! I loaded up on most of them, and I grabbed some for my brother as Christmas gifts since he's a collector too. And it was weird, because just as it's been every time I've found figures lately, they just had one or two of each new character. (except for the Clone Wars ones; there were TONS of them...) My collecting exeriences have been funny that way recently, like I've lucked out to find just one of the very figures I've needed each time. Hmm. Anyway, here are the ones I found:

Saga: Imperial Dignitary (Kren Blista-Vanee), R-3PO, Hoth Trooper, Hoth Attack Luke Skywalker, Achk Med-Beq, Bail Organa, Outlander Nightclub Encounter Obi-Wan, Elan Sleazebaggano, Throne Room Duel Darth Vader, Throne Room Duel Luke Skywalker, and Hoth Rescue Han Solo. It's interesting to note that the Hoth Han came on the newer style Saga packaging, as did a Secret Ceremony Anakin I saw but didn't get. And some of those I already had but grabbed for my brother. I think I passed on the other Imperial Dignitary because I have him in lay-away at the local Wal-Mart here at home.

Clone Wars: Durge (YEAH!! Finally!), Kit Fisto (one of the best Star Wars figures ever made), Saesee Tiin (also an excellent figure), and a Clone Trooper. The Clone Trooper is the best version to date imo. He has great articluation, and his detailing is nicer than earlier versions I think. Wish they'd do an army builder set with THESE guys...

Well, that's my haul. And it was so great since I didn't expect these to be out so soon. I'm usually flat broke when that happens, so I lucked out this time.

Now if I could just find that Jedi Knight Luke (I've been clamouring for a remake for sooo long since he was a favorite of mine from childhood...) and that cool new Jabba whenever they come out, I'd be set. (No I won't! They'll just make more, and you just know I'll have to have them! (lol)) Oh, and I hope to get the new Wampa too since I missed out on the POTF2 two-pack version that came with Luke a few years back...

I finally saw the Hoth Luke set tonight :)

I didn't have enough time to really check them all out; but, I was able snag a Luke (in anticipation of the ever elusive Wampa). Even on it's own, it's still a pretty cool figure. I like the ice base; I held it upside-down a few times just to see how it might look. It has a decent amount of articulation (I wasn't expecting the neck 'hinge joint' :blink: ); but, unfortunately, not enough in the arms to properly fight off a wampa :( ) Are the googles the same as the one from Chewbcca [Falcon mechanic]? I guess they're good for diorama fodder. I noticed the lightsaber hilt has a small 'post' on it; but, no hole on his belt to hook it [my initial idea]. Does this post work into the Wampa's portion of the scene?( I've heard it has a place for the hilt)

I always wanted the POTF2 Wampa and Luke set; but, I'm glad I waited. Now, if I can just find a Wampa to complete the scene...

I always wanted the POTF2 Wampa and Luke set; but, I'm glad I waited. Now, if I can just find a Wampa to complete the scene...

Me too man! The POTF2 set always seemed to elude me somehow. But I'm with you; I'm glad I waited too now...