"I found them, Repeat, I found them"

prozac

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Found the new Durge with swoop and Clone Trooper with speederbike at Things From Another World at Universal City Walk at Universal Studios, CA. yesterday. They also had the deluxe Obi-wan and Jango. They were $16.99 each.

Hi,

Just to let all of you Star Wars fans in th Fredericksburg area know that I came back from the Target store in Central Park, where I found the new Clone Wars figures---Yoda, Anakin Skywalker and ARCtrooper.

Tons of them!!

So you better hurry while supplies last.

db

i saw some new anakin figures at target in mira mesa. i hide them behind the 12' justice league figures, if anyone is interested. im not a star wars fan, but it look like some new stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My good luck continues! I got the Dignitary, McQuarrie, etc. wave today! Let me tell you this was a very nicely done set!

And yes these are still showing up as an aisle long display, I swear they restock it every other day! My luck is going quite well in collecting these days, minus MOTU but thats a whole nother topic....

I found the wave yesterday as well. The Obi-Wan figure is great. I just wish he didn't have that odd rubbery lightsaber sculpted on.

The McQuarrie Stormtrooper is one of the coolest figures ever made. The glow-core lightsaber is brilliant, and I love how you can pose the figure to reflect the EXACT same pose the trooper in the foreground of the concept art is in.

Now all they need to is get that custom of the Concept Luke and makeit into a mass-released figure :D

My good luck continues! I got the Dignitary, McQuarrie, etc. wave today! Let me tell you this was a very nicely done set!

And yes these are still showing up as an aisle long display, I swear they restock it every other day! My luck is going quite well in collecting these days, minus MOTU but thats a whole nother topic....

I was fortunate enough to find the McQuarrie Stormtrooper but the rest of the line was gone! And this find was at Walmart!