I Won!!!! Omg Yes Yes Yes!

NightCreeper

Congratulations you just won a FREE G.I. JOE VALOR VS. VENOM action figure & vehicle set* in the G.I. JOE Instant Win!

I WON IT AT GIJOE.COM THEY HAVE A WINNING THING TILL MARCH 23!!!!

I WON!

Each Grand Prize Packages consists of one (1) G.I. JOE Alpha Vehicle; one (1) G.I. JOE Bravo Vehicle; and two (2) 2-packs of G.I. JOE VALOR VS. VENOM Figures.

OMG IM RICH OF JOES!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT STUFF I GET?

!!!

@yipee@@yipee@@yipee@

@yipee@@yipee@@yipee@

@yipee@@yipee@@yipee@

So did you get the Grand Prize?I'm unsure on that...but I hope for your sake that you did bro!

Congratulations once again!Hopefully it'll be some of the new VvV Wave 2 stuff and not Wave 1!We all know you already have enough of that!

So did you get the Grand Prize?I'm unsure on that...but I hope for your sake that you did bro!

Congratulations once again!Hopefully it'll be some of the new VvV Wave 2 stuff and not Wave 1!We all know you already have enough of that!

Yes! :)

A total of up to four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded each day, (12:00am EST - 11:59pm EST) throughout the 30-day promotional period for a total up to one-hundred-twenty (120) Grand Prize G.I. JOE VALOR VS. VENOM Figure/Vehicle Prize Packages. Each Grand Prize Packages consists of a one (1) G.I. JOE Alpha Vehicle; one (1) G.I. JOE Bravo Vehicle; and two (2) 2-packs of G.I. JOE VALOR VS. VENOM Figures. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize Package is $39.96. Odds of winning a Grand Prize Package depend on the number of valid entries received each day over the course of the game. Total approximate retail value of all Grand Prize Packages available is $4,795.20. No substitution of prizes will be allowed except by Sponsor in its own discretion.

To Claim A Prize: If you are informed that you are a Grand Prize winner, you will be served an on-line form to fill out and submit on-line. The form must be filled out by winner (or winner's parent or legal guardian if winner is under 18) in its entirety and properly submitted within 36 hours of on-line prize notification or winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Allow 2-4 weeks for prize delivery. Limit one (1) prize per person during the 30-day game period set forth above.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations, Nightcreeper!!!

I never thought anybody won these things, I'm happy for you!!

Post what they sent ya!!!!!

Sure will :)

they say it should be here in 2-4 weeks, so once it gets here ill definitly let you all know what i got! :)

Congradulations man , I can't wait to find out what stuff we got!........................... oh wait, it's not for us, well congradulations anyway. @loll@

Sweet NC! I'm glad you won. I thought nobody ever won those things. lol You must let us know what you get.

Draven #US1#

Yeah, i thought no one did either, lol, I love hasbro!!!!, they RULE!!!!!

GIJOE!

I guess if you try these things often eventually it will pay off

once again i will let you know which vehicles and joes i get :)

Way to go Brent, that's pretty awesome. Hey, if you get anything that you don't want I'll be more than happy to take it off of your hands. :D

BTW, where do you go to sign up to win? I went to GIJoe.com but I couldn't find were you go to enter to win.

Way to go Brent, that's pretty awesome. Hey, if you get anything that you don't want I'll be more than happy to take it off of your hands. :D

BTW, where do you go to sign up to win? I went to GIJoe.com but I couldn't find were you go to enter to win.

Ok, go to gijoe.com

then in the bottom right hand corner there should be a banner that says "Spy Troops Mini Series" click on that, then it takes you to a menu and starts playing scenes from the movie, next to the movie screen are 2 banners, the top one should say, "enter or play to win a VvV vehicle/Figure set" click on that and answer the question correctly and you could win :)

^ Thanks NC, I'm going to and enter right now. Maybe I'll get lucky and winn too.