Catwoman - Selina Kyle

Harley Quinn - Dr. Harleen Quinzel

Killer Croc - Waylon Jones

Mr. Freeze - Victor Fries

Poison Ivy - Pamela Lillian Isley

Scarecrow - Jonathan Crane

There a few more at the above links

• 2 weeks later...
I know The Joker has one of the coolest alias going. Be neat if his name was Joe Kerr.

Isn't the Joker is Jack Napier. It was in the first movie and was mentioned in the Animated series as well. :)

I know The Joker has one of the coolest alias going. Be neat if his name was Joe Kerr.

Isn't the Joker is Jack Napier. It was in the first movie and was mentioned in the Animated series as well. :)

Jack Napier was never in the comics, it was created for the original movie and was mention by Dr. Bartholomew (sp?) in an episode of B:TAS (the name of the episode escapes me at the moment) years later in TNAB episode Beware the Creeper that it was one of many false aliases. The only clue to the Jokers true identity can be seen in the classic graphic novel, The Killing Joke.

yeah, one big comic. Otherwise known as a graphic novel.