Latest Energon Custom

Silverbolt

I allways love Ice type themes :) Add a lil gold in there & you can call it laserbeak in my book :)

Thought about doing one of him into g1 swoop colors ?:) Thats what I may wind up doing sooner or latter most likely the latter...

Hows you're paint stand up? I'm worrying now that if I do paint something up finaly it will just chip off & such if I transform it...

Well the colors are based on the kingdam blue/gray condor tape. I am doing a Buzzsaw, but had to set it aside due to lack of paint. I want the wings to be flat black and I don't have that color at the moment.

There is at least one rub area on the Divebomb mold, the joint around the wing fan, you have to sand that down a little or your just going to rub the paint right off when you transform it. Other then that there isn't any major areas that will cause problems...unless you paint the light tan parts then theres the area where the arms go that will chip away.

The only thing I do when I paint these is take off the legs and arms, then paint with a brush. Airbrush would probably be neater, but I perfer the regular brush because I find its more relaxing to me to do it that way.

Hey Silverbolt, can you post a few more pictures of Lazorbeak? I'm going to try and customize my own, and want to see more of your paint scheme.

My Yahoo group has a few more pictures of him, but is there anything in particular that you are after? I could either take them with Laserbeak or just use Buzzsaw for them when I finish him since he'll have a similar color scheme (gold of course...that was a pain in the butt color to match)