Joe Figs In 6 Inch Scale

Zanzibar

I dont kno how many of you are into other toylines that are in the 6 inch scale ie MOTU, WWE, Matell Batman, etc. I just thought it would be cool if Hasbro did certain classic characters in either cartoon or comic colors in the 6 inch scale . and the price point is pretty worth it, about 6 bucks.

what you guys think? and I think collectors who grew up in the 80s would fetch these like hotcakes.

I hoping for the movie figures to be in 3 3/4" scale. That's what 'A Real American Hero' Joe is all about. They are the small guys! If anything those other lines need to be making their figures 3 3/4" as well.

1. They are cheaper.

2. Easier to army build.

3. Take up less space.

4. Can put them in vehicles and playsets.

If anything those other lines need to be making their figures 3 3/4" as well.

1. They are cheaper.

2. Easier to army build.

3. Take up less space.

Totally agree! ##1#

The funny thing is 3" joes are on the small end of the scale and are relatively well articulated. 12" joes are on the large end of the scale and are probably even better articulated. But a lot of the lines in between in size are horribly articulated (Batman, MOTU).

I think the whole point of a 6" Joe line would be to EITHER make them really detailed statues OR have them highly articulated (like the Marvel Legends stuff).

Either way, we already HAVE both. We have the Pallisade statues and the 12" line, so what do we need another line of the same 8 characters?

Not only that, Hasbro did a 5" Joe line and that didn't do to well either.

The three lines we have now are fine.

I would love to see a 6" scale G.I.Joe line similar to the Mcfarlanes. i would love to see the classic figures done this way with tons of detail and awesome sculpts so they look like the mini busts but only in figure form. If you think about it how awesome would a snake eys or airtight be with a figure like that? i would lose the movement and have them be a display figure i personally dont play with my joes anymore just display them so movement isnt needed. For the most part i cant stand the new line of joes i think they are hideous and not of good enough quality to bear the Joe name. There are some exceptions to that but not many. Not only are the figs bad but the packaging sucks and i think they are useing a cheap plastic for the figs. I pissed alot of ppl of saying this before but o well and another thing the new figures do not integrat with the old ones they are to different so hasbro needs to stop doing repaints because they dont match the new molds at all I dont care what anyone says oh and the new vehicles absolutelly suck talk about cheap plastic and bad design yuck. I think that the only way hasbro could regain its toy empire is with mcfarlane style toys but since hasbro only cares about making money and doesnt care what their collectors what it will never happen...

uh... I suppose I would collect "Unleashed" or McFarlane style figures if they weren't too expensive..

but what I would really like is GiJoes in ML style, but only if made by Toybiz.. Hasbro couldn't get it right.

but what I would really like is GiJoes in ML style, but only if made by Toybiz.. Hasbro couldn't get it right.

Ditto

some moron would JUST have to throw a buket of neon pink paint into the mixer just to annoy the SHYT out of us!

@grumpy@

If anything those other lines need to be making their figures 3 3/4" as well.

1. They are cheaper.

2. Easier to army build.

3. Take up less space.

Totally agree! ##1#

Me three. I collect 3 3/4 and the palisaides stuff and thats about all my wallet could handle.