Crimson Shock/ Harley Crimson=thief

Alyosha

That sucks dude, I read the other posts also- I am having a problem like that currently but I have good faith it will be resolved.  GIJOECENTER picked up a crimson copter for me in Dec. and I paid him for it but I never received it.  I realize that it takes time as well as the Post office messed up the first time (they did not calculate the proper postage and it was sent back to them), but I have been trying to get a hold of them for sometime but no reply.  I recently read that they are backed ordered currently so I will give it a few days to get a response back, he has been good on communication until recently (perhaps because of the back log of orders to fill), but I would not mind a email replying he received my email.....I am in good spirits that this will all work out- it just sucks waiting and waiting for the crimson copter....I feel for you bro (in the same shoes at the moment).....  @grumpy@  @grumpy@

see this is the kinda thing that happens when you try and do favors

there was a problem with the first time the copter shipped and it was returned my scale only goes so far so i tried to guess the weight and was wrong it was returned

then i hear wave 2 should be coming soon and i was hoping to ship together

i offered to refund the money for the copter he said no its cool so i have it sitting here

as far as emails you might wanna check your aol spam filters because i have been replying like they told you on yo joe i am not a hard guy to get ahold of i am always around

but hey man no problem at all i will do a reversal of funds and refund you on the wave 2 and the crimson copter tonight it will be posted to your account in the next day or so

That sucks dude, I read the other posts also- I am having a problem like that currently but I have good faith it will be resolved.  GIJOECENTER picked up a crimson copter for me in Dec. and I paid him for it but I never received it.  I realize that it takes time as well as the Post office messed up the first time (they did not calculate the proper postage and it was sent back to them), but I have been trying to get a hold of them for sometime but no reply.  I recently read that they are backed ordered currently so I will give it a few days to get a response back, he has been good on communication until recently (perhaps because of the back log of orders to fill), but I would not mind a email replying he received my email.....I am in good spirits that this will all work out- it just sucks waiting and waiting for the crimson copter....I feel for you bro (in the same shoes at the moment).....  @grumpy@  @grumpy@

there was a problem with the first time the copter shipped and it was returned my scale only goes so far so i tried to guess the weight and was wrong it was returned

i offered to refund the money for the copter he said no its cool so i have it sitting here

as far as emails you might wanna check your aol spam filters because i have been replying like they told you on yo joe i am not a hard guy to get ahold of i am always around

but hey man no problem at all i will do a reversal of funds and refund you on the wave 2 and the crimson copter tonight it will be posted to your account in the next day or so

yeah....YOU have to check your Spam mail folder.

alot of online stores emails end up being thrown into the Spam filter

I believe him cause HQ , same thing happens....gotta look in the spam folder, or it looks like they never emailed you!

Same thing happens to me gijoecenter...the post office returns packages to me and the buyer is left wondering. Also the SPAM filter...same thing happens to me as well. I have to religiously check that thing because 9 times out 10, an important message ends up there.

While it still sucks you have been screwed by the jerk Alyosha, i'm glad to see you got the jerk kick off ebay. I was successful in doing that too with a bad seller about 4 years ago. So Ebay does kick sellers off too.

Draven #US1#

Yeah, funny that. Again, I can't stress enough, DO NOT do business with:

Robert Bohannon

1631 S. Rutan

Wichita, KS, 67218

Here is the newest email I got from this ass:

"What did you think you acomplished? I'm suspended from ebay, so what. Shill Bidding is only a two week suspension, then you just fax in a form saying I won't do it again. (been there done that) So you really didn't win there. Besides I already have another sellers account ready to go. ( Thanks for keeping us ALL updated on the boards). So you didn't win anything there. If you check the chopper was sold for $40 shipped. So you lost there too. Besides running around and wasting you time what did you do? You lost out on a CCC that's what. All you had to do was delete your posts and I would have sent it. It really was that simple. You're stubborn to the point of being stupid, but if you handle other things like this you have probably heard that before. I guess just keep wasting your time on ebay looking for me. I'm still there. I really just should have done what I was going to do in the first place which was just let you win an auction then have you send payment to the United Nero College fund or something like that, but I didn't feel like going to the trouble. Oh well always next time I guess. Keep an eye out and enjoy your CCC."

And here's one last one from the sugar-mouth (I blocked his addy for my peace of mind since I know that my chopper is gone):

"Besides you had the chance to be cool and go on with the deal. If you weren't such a little #$## you would be sitting at home sticking the missles up your ass right now."

What did you think you acomplished? I'm suspended from ebay, so what. Shill Bidding is only a two week suspension, then you just fax in a form saying I won't do it again. (been there done that) So you really didn't win there.

Thanks Harley! you've managed to convince me to kick the eBay habit once and for all! I suspect you may well have done me a massive favour there.....

Yeah, funny that. Again, I can't stress enough, DO NOT do business with:

Robert Bohannon

1631 S. Rutan

Wichita, KS, 67218

Here is the newest email I got from this ass:

"What did you think you acomplished? I'm suspended from ebay, so what. Shill Bidding is only a two week suspension, then you just fax in a form saying I won't do it again. (been there done that) So you really didn't win there. Besides I already have another sellers account ready to go. ( Thanks for keeping us ALL updated on the boards). So you didn't win anything there. If you check the chopper was sold for $40 shipped. So you lost there too. Besides running around and wasting you time what did you do? You lost out on a CCC that's what. All you had to do was delete your posts and I would have sent it. It really was that simple. You're stubborn to the point of being stupid, but if you handle other things like this you have probably heard that before. I guess just keep wasting your time on ebay looking for me. I'm still there. I really just should have done what I was going to do in the first place which was just let you win an auction then have you send payment to the United Nero College fund or something like that, but I didn't feel like going to the trouble. Oh well always next time I guess. Keep an eye out and enjoy your CCC."

And here's one last one from the sugar-mouth (I blocked his addy for my peace of mind since I know that my chopper is gone):

"Besides you had the chance to be cool and go on with the deal. If you weren't such a little #$## you would be sitting at home sticking the missles up your ass right now."

WOw, that seller has some major issues......

For those of you following this, I have a bit more info that I will list tonight after I get in from work (3:30 CT). All in favor of getting this guy booted for good, say:

Well it's 5:30, I'm waiting.........

BTW Kojack, I listed some stuff today. Anyway in my defence, I did back off the feedback thing and told the Drama Queen here that I would ship if he would just pull his posts (If I didn't he could have put them back up). He has failed to post any of that and only puts up what will help him the most at any given time. I've emailed him nicely several times and reminded him that I'd still deal if he'd do that. He wouldn't respond but would run to the boards and play it up for what ever it was worth. Now a MONTH later we are here, and I did sell the CCC to someone else. I figure the 26.99 is compensation for the slander and trouble he caused. Maybe this will teach you to not make threats. That was all I asked of you and it went downhill from there. I've delt with many others for a hell of a lot more money than this and everything went fine. Oh well.

The funny thing about this is I got the CCC sold and and invoice sent within 30 sec of being booted from ebay and the buyer lives in Fort Worth. I'm gonna see if he'll send the queen here a thank you letter.

Unlike lil Johnny here I can't post and be online every second so this is all I'm going to say.

Well it's 5:30,  I'm waiting.........

BTW Kojack, I listed some stuff today.  Anyway in my defence,  I did back off the feedback thing and told the Drama Queen here that I would ship if he would just pull his posts (If I didn't he could have put them back up).  He has failed to post any of that and only puts up what will help him the most at any given time.  I've emailed him nicely several times and reminded him that I'd still deal if he'd do that.  He wouldn't respond but would run to the boards and play it up for what ever it was worth.  Now a MONTH later we are here, and I did sell the CCC to someone else.  I figure the 26.99 is compensation for the slander and trouble he caused.  Maybe this will teach you to not make threats. That was all I asked of you and it went downhill from there. I've delt with many others for a hell of a lot more money than this and everything went fine. Oh well.

The funny thing about this is I got the CCC sold and and invoice sent within 30 sec of being booted from ebay and the buyer lives in Fort Worth.  I'm gonna see if he'll send the queen here a thank you letter.

Unlike lil Johnny here I can't post and be online every second so this is all I'm going to say.

Dude...quit being a jackass and giving eBay a bad name. It is people like you that ruin it for others. You know what you did was wrong (and illegal). Just face it...you are a jerk who likes to rip people off...I have read your feedback. You have no credibility whatsoever and choose to be how you are. Guess God messed up in that respect. eBay is not a venue to use to rip people off and harrass others. Why go on...your behavior will catch up with you sooner or later...

Count me in for having this guy off eBay forever...good riddens!!

WOW! So cavalier about the ease in which to get back to selling on ebay again, even after getting the boot, yet soooooo worried about some negative feedback to the point of waging war on the buyer, who's money he already has in hand! <_<

Screwy!

WOW! So cavalier

:wub:

he said my name

wow cool Harley crimson yahoo serious , after sending thoose emails....you jsut kicked yourself in the a$$!, if he sends thoose to ebay your ISP will be blocked Permanetly FOREVER!!!!

good job!

@loll@

That's a nice thought but it creates too many problems with other AOL users that they don't do it. Besides I'm changing providers at the end of the month and getting a new hard drive Friday (not because of this) so that won't work. I think he was talking about me getting booted from here which is fine. I hardly post and only use the boards for news.

Okay, just got the pertinent info to rid Ebay of this guy for good, and they gave me a link and instructions to follow for reporting this guy. There is strength in numbers and if you post this, we can hopefully rid ourselves of this weasel-dick for good:

Getting rid of the Jackass link

Select these options on that webform :

* Ask about bidding or buying

* Problems with sellers

* Seller is bidding on his/her own items with another User ID

The form asks for the following information to be written in:

Item Number: 3181923467

Seller ID: crimson_shock

Related ID's: troop_center, hoover6650

E-mail Customer Service, provide the sellers contact info and say that he has the intent to shill bid and comit fraud:

Just for good measure, here's his phone number:

Then click "Continue" to go to the 2nd page. On the 2nd page click the "email" link to send your message.

Also, be sure and include a copy of his posts here. If we work together, they will get rid of this guy.

Sorry Alyosha, but I had to edit out that info you posted. I don't think you're allowed to post the names, addresses, and home phone #'s of another registered poster here without his permission.

I figure the 26.99 is compensation for the slander and trouble he caused.

It's not your place to not send something, then decide you're entitled to keep someone else's money because you don't like he reacted to not getting what he paid for. That's just making excuses for thievery.

I'm gonna lock this now. I do hope Ebay eventually wises up, but I doubt it. People also know what they need to know about this seller, so others can make a deision if they want to deal with him any more.