Crimson Shock/ Harley Crimson=thief

Alyosha

Hey, guess what? It's been almost 2 months, and this THIEF still hasn't sent my CCC (only more email to go with the crapload of abusive stuff I got from him already). Guess what that makes him? (Bueller...Bueller...?) Great answer, yes that's right, he's a JACK-ASS!

BTW, you can look up his emails in an earlier thread about this loser and his business non-practices.

That sucks dude, I read the other posts also- I am having a problem like that currently but I have good faith it will be resolved. GIJOECENTER picked up a crimson copter for me in Dec. and I paid him for it but I never received it. I realize that it takes time as well as the Post office messed up the first time (they did not calculate the proper postage and it was sent back to them), but I have been trying to get a hold of them for sometime but no reply. I recently read that they are backed ordered currently so I will give it a few days to get a response back, he has been good on communication until recently (perhaps because of the back log of orders to fill), but I would not mind a email replying he received my email.....I am in good spirits that this will all work out- it just sucks waiting and waiting for the crimson copter....I feel for you bro (in the same shoes at the moment)..... @grumpy@ @grumpy@

this guy does look like a bit of a jerk, but i THINK the reason the other thread got locked was for posting just to openly attack someone, and that's what this post seems to be.

it does suck that this dude ripped you off, but i have a feeling this thread will get locked too soon.

I know the feeling...

I picked up some stuff for someone on the forums here and they said they would send me a money order and I sent them the items and 3 weeks went by and still no money order so then they finally decided to send me PayPal and couldn't even pay the whole amount right...

I know the feeling...

I picked up some stuff for someone on the forums here and they said they would send me a money order and I sent them the items and 3 weeks went by and still no money order so then they finally decided to send me PayPal and couldn't even pay the whole amount right...

I don't remember if that was me or not Outsiders... Was it? (I sure hope not!)

-Kevin

Fella's- No, I'm afraid it was on Ebay. The seller asked for payment via M/0, which I sent via Western Union Bidpay on the 6th (4 days after the auction finished on the 2nd). The seller threatened a NPB on the 13th, and then confirmed receiving payment on the 14th. After that, I emailed seven days after inquiring as to whether the item had been shipped, and what method was used and that's when all this crap started. Now here it is 6 weeks later and he sends an email today saying that he's going to trade it off because he doesn't like me posting about his piss-poor business practices. If this was the only avenue left to you to so anything about it (short of a Mail Fraud case with the USPS), what would you guys do? Blech.

Fella's- No, I'm afraid it was on Ebay. The seller asked for payment via M/0, which I sent via Western Union Bidpay on the 6th (4 days after the auction finished on the 2nd). The seller threatened a NPB on the 13th, and then confirmed receiving payment on the 14th. After that, I emailed seven days after inquiring as to whether the item had been shipped, and what method was used and that's when all this crap started. Now here it is 6 weeks later and he sends an email today saying that he's going to trade it off because he doesn't like me posting about his piss-poor business practices. If this was the only avenue left to you to so anything about it (short of a Mail Fraud case with the USPS), what would you guys do? Blech.

Well ebay will send you his personal information if you report him. Phone number, address. Then it's up to you if you want to harass him or not. Some jackass ripped me off of over $50 on ebay so I called him up multiple times leaving nasty messages before finally just giving up. One of those days I'd love to drive down to where he lives, break into his house and steal all of his Joe stuff. Now that would be justice. Have fun. @firedevil@

I also neglected to mention that I brought in Squaretrade (and paid for a mediator), but he has refused to co-operate. I have done everything short of calling this guy (and honestly, I don't think I could be civil after being called a c*&ksmoker), so this is what's left. It seems to get under his skin, so I am at least enjoying that instead of my CCC. I did actually file a case with the US Postal Inspector's Office, so I am waiting patiently for them to knock on his door. He sent an email today demanding an apology for his injured reputation...fancy the nerve.

I'm not familiar with bidpay does it use your credit/debit card? If so i believe you have 90 days to dispute your charges. He even sent you great material to use. The e-mails about him trading it away instead of sending it to you should be the nail in his coffin. It doesn't matter how piss-poor he think your attitude was. He still owes you a chopper or your money.

I know the feeling...

-Kevin

This was edited, Outsiders PM me, as I believe you were talking about me, and this should be handled between us.

Edited by SKARAPZ

Nope, it was a damn debit card transaction, so the cash is just gone. The auction I won from this seller was for the CCC, the Twins I bought in a seperate auction thinking I might be able to save a few $$$ over the going rate at the time. Man, was I wrong. The $56 CCC & Twins (not counting shipping in the 2 seperate auctions) has turned into about $110 ($40 for another CCC & shipping, plus $20 for the Mediator).

Let this be a lesson to EVERYONE who buys off Ebay. ALWAYS pay via Paypal (and use the Paypal "money back garauntee" insurance if in doubt), ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS read ALL of the FEEDBACK for the seller, always pay for mail insurance, and always keep a copy of your emails until the feedback has been left. Again, Blech.

A quick note. I have been trying to find a few JvC Overkills for about a week. I stumbled on an auction for a loose one with a BATS, but it listed no shipping amount. I made an email inquiry 2 days ago, but strangely no reply. I look today, and decide to bid on the auction anyway and POOF...I'm blocked from bidding.

Strange coincidence is that this seller is from Kansas (granted it's listed as KC not Topeka), and is brand new to Ebay featuring only one feedback. Now, I may be absolutely wrong here (and if I am I will publicly apologize and retract ANY conjecture on my part), but I think that this might be Crimson Shock/Harley Crimson setting up a new ID so he can rip off some other honest buyers. Why else would I be blocked from bidding on a seemingly innocent auction with my positive feedback? He hasn't offered any auctions since all of this crap started. I've been watching every day so I could email any bidders and warn them about this guy before he steals from someone else. Just something to ponder...

I know the feeling...

-Kevin

Nope... It wasn't you...

Your cool on trades...

I know the feeling...

-Kevin

This was edited, Outsiders PM me, as I believe you were talking about me, and this should be handled between us.

Who said it was about you?

Damn man... The whole world doesn't revolve around you and you always thinking that someone is out to get you...

Thanks Kev. I've got a bloodhound sniffing it out. He is reporting back "fish", but we'll wait and see. Hm, that would add bid-shielding to his list of violations...

Hah. That's funny, but since I posted that last little bit of stuff, the items locations have changed to New Orleans. You guys figure that one out...

Well, well. Now another BRAND NEW ID pops up and outbids my girlfriend. That is certainly interesting. 3 different ID's, one person. Isn't Ebay going to love that information. I'm sure it'll be easy for them to check out....Here's the auction

When it comes to disputes, Ebay takes the side of the seller. The sellers are the ones who make them the money. That's why three negative feedbacks can ge a buyer tossed regardless of overall feedback rating, and a seller ca potentially have hundreds of negative feedbacks before Ebay acts against him.

Recently, a seller tried to sell me a bootleg item that he tried to pass of as the real deal. Here's the catch: he messed up his own address, I sent the MO to the wrong address that he had given me, so he never got my money order. I found out the itm was a fake elsewhere, so he messwed himself up for trying to screw me whenhe gave me the wrong address. The MO got returned to me because of the wrong address, and I reported him to Ebay for selling bootlegs and for misrepresenting an item, and Ebay came after me, slapped me with a NPB status because the seller didn't get the money order because of his own stupidity, and told me that two more will get me tossed from Ebay forever in spite of overall positive rating. After that, the seller negged my feedback on top of the NPB status; all of which occurred after Ebay was fully aware that he was selling fakes in blatantly misrepresenting auctions.

There are tons of KOs on Ebay simply because Ebay doesn't care as long as they get paid. They showed this to be the truth with the way they came after me for reporting a KO seller who didn't get to rob me of my money because of his own stupidity.

The seller is 2airsoft by the way. He sells fake items misrepresented as originals, Ebay is fully aware of it because I told them, and yet he's still in business there. I highly recommend people avoid this b*stard.

Just a note, I finally got this S.O.B. "I" caught him using three different ID's, shill bidding and offering up the CCC I won from him in the first place. Sent the information off to the appropriate individual(s) (THANKS!!!), and let things take their course. Here is the auction I snagged him with: The Final Nail.

I want to thank everyone who offered advice, and encouragement. To you Crimson Shock/Harley Crimson/Troop Center/Hoover6650, screw you. @smilepunch@ Oh, and I'll be looking for your new ID. @wink@