We've recently learned from our supplier that the item you requested to be

notified about, Transformers Spring Value Pack, will not be available in

the foreseeable future.

It's possible that someone may be selling this item through Amazon.com

Auctions or zShops. We encourage you to search for it there if you're

still interested in purchasing this item:

http://www.amazon.com/auctions

http://www.amazon.com/zshops

We're sorry not to have better news for you.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that

cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Amazon.com Customer Service

http://www.amazon.com

Now, I have a preorder for it, but they haven't told me if that is canceled or not.

I am on the phone right now with Hasbro. She said they don't have the TRU exclusive listed and even if it was canceled, she said she should see it. The only thing she saw with Ramjet was Tidal Wave and that was discontinued in January. I did not preorder this, but was going to pick it up,, so I am going to the source to find out if I should even be searching for it. Hasbro just said that it is not listed in their system and neither are the Wal-mart exclusives....interesting. She said they should all be listed regardless of them being exclusives or not.

Someone else might want to call and see if they get the same answer I get....800-327-8264.

I am calling my local TRU...

and lets not forget Calling Hasbro reps is not the wisest thing to do....they didnt know that Shockblast was in their cpus as well..

moving on....just a side note, Amazon.com and TRU are not one company..rather separate, so the universe ramjet might not be coming to Amazon.com and still come to TRU...i used to be a mid level manager..i know this stuff @smilepunch@

I spoke to 2 of my local TRU's managers and they show that the warehouse has none and they don't even have a pending order status on any shipments. They did tell me that the stock for their warehouse vs the on-line store is not the same...meaning Amazon gets it directly from a HASBRO warehouse vs getting it from TRU's CDC. Since they do not show it pending, she said it is unlikely they will see it anytime soon, as when it is ordered it shows pending.....dang!

I really wanted that Ramjet! She told me to keep checking back with them locally to see if anything on the status changes....