Ren

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mY BLASTER works just ask kp

:) @loll@

WHOA ! I was so not expecting that one...

Dude keep your and KP's personal life just that: PERSONAL

Man Grady, you OK, he put his cheap affair out there for everyone to see. It's like Jerry Springer...

That said

fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@ fight! fight! @smilepunch@

Those hoc look nice with their bots, but magnus lloks a bit silly with that big head. :)

I know, just kinda threw it in at the last minute, I'm also missing one of his small fists.....you're right, I'm gonna hafta change him back to big boy.....

The Blaster tape mechanism I managed to somewhat repair, it will open up to insert and eject, but it does require a little prying to get the door open...I've got Rewind in there, hope he's cozy.

My Soundwave works great though, Strange.

The Delorean isn't a kit, it's a 1/18 pre-made model car, It's real stainless steel, I got it for 20 bucks at my local KB outlet.....This toy store in Santa Monica at Third Street Promenade had it for $30, so it's cheap even at the Scalper's price toy store #US1#

$80 for sounds like a fair price, the dude is huge, can't wait to build his little HOC buddy!!!

I want to eventually have a pair of each figure, like my Blaster and Soundwave...Dam that's gonna cost me an arm and a leg, oh well, goals

are a good thing!!!

I just picked up a MIB complete Metroplex for 80 bucks, do you guys think thats a good deal?

(i thought it was alright)

I would say so,considering I paid 30 bucks for mine and he was missing everything!

it was at a booth, they were having a clearance sale because they are closing down.... they had other stuff, but all of the other g1 stuff was loose, and i dont like loose. They had G2 Dinobots (Blue Grimlock, Red Snarl, Silver Snarl)for 30 bucks each (complete) and G1 Dinobots for 45 to 50 (Grimlock, Snarl, Slag)

Nothing else really caught my attention...

what part of So Cal do you live in (City) and what stores do you hit up, we could do a store list exchange...

I live half hour north of Downtown (with no traffic) The city name's Camarillo, L's are silent....I have 4 TRU's 2 KB outlets, One Japanese Import toy store, one hard to find item toy store (Scalpers, but they have to pay really high rent for their location.) Around 10 regular KB's

Last time I checked 1/2 of those are probably gone, numerous Targets and Wal-Marts, K-Marts, That's within an hour drive, double the drive time, double the number of stores.

The city name's Camarillo

My company has an office out there...

Dang thats about 1 hour and 30 mins from my local...

Right on!! What company?

Thare's a lot of manufacturing here....Technicolor and Imation are based out here...so's Neuspeed (car tuning)

Nice little collection you have there.

Here's a link to my collection pics (I have the G1s and others boxed, there are just the ones I have in view.

http://www.floatinghammer.com/sureshot/tra...ansformers.html

Puts mine to shame #US1# Dude that's a rad collection, love the Omega Supreme, very nicely displayed, thanks for the link!!!!!

The Delorean isn't a kit, it's a 1/18 pre-made model car, It's real stainless steel, I got it for 20 bucks at my local KB outlet.....This toy store in Santa Monica at Third Street Promenade had it for $30, so it's cheap even at the Scalper's price toy store #US1#

Sweet! Do you happen to know the manufacturer that made him? Does the car have any moving parts?

About that Metroplex jasonkimberson, by MIB do you mean Mint In Box as in sealed but damaged or is the item loose w/box?

@hmmm@

Sweet! Do you happen to know the manufacturer that made him? Does the car have any moving parts?

About that Metroplex jasonkimberson, by MIB do you mean Mint In Box as in sealed but damaged or is the item loose w/box?

@hmmm@

The manufacturer's name is Sun Star.....the car has a working steering wheel, and the rims and tires flip up sideways like on BTTF2...I can't decide which way to display it, I keep changing the wheel positions...

doors and hood flip up as well, interiors nicely detailed as well, but my favorite part is they used brushed stainless steel ,it's a very high quality

vehicle.