3rd Annual Transformerscon

Grady

Okay my fellow Canucks,

Transformerscon is this weekend at the Holiday Inn at Pearson, who all from here is going ? I was more than anything just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for a quick hello or something at the con ? Let me know.

BTW, please don't turn this into an "I'm going to Cybercon or whatever other convention thread". I honestly really don't care. :)

I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING!! MEET ME THERE GRADY I GIVE YOU COOKIES! @loll@ happy hunting man

I wish you were going Synchy-pooh :( Oh well I'm your eyes, ears and hands on Saturday, hopefully I'll be able to get some of the stuff for you :)

I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING!!  MEET ME THERE GRADY I GIVE YOU COOKIES! @loll@  happy hunting man

I wish you were going Synchy-pooh :( Oh well I'm your eyes, ears and hands on Saturday, hopefully I'll be able to get some of the stuff for you :)

You n me will hook up for a drink sooner or latter most likely the latter @loll@ Specialy since that wack girlfrined of you 'res can never maker up her mind (ducks! @loll@ ) :D

I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING!!  MEET ME THERE GRADY I GIVE YOU COOKIES! @loll@   happy hunting man

You n me will hook up for a drink sooner or latter most likely the latter @loll@ Specialy since that wack girlfrined of you 'res can never maker up her mind (ducks! @loll@ ) :D

@grumpy@ not funny Synch, she's just indecisive, not a whack.

.....okay it was a bit funny @smilepunch@

if I knew about it sooner, I may have gone, but I didn't know about it untill graddy posted it here lol kind of short notice :P

plus I have no money anyways, and my sisters at Canadian Idol this weekend, so I gots no one to go with.

If I went, I'd want money to buy some stuff :)

Im going to Cybercon @loll@

Actually I just thought it was funny that you asked people NOT to turn it into that, then mentioned that You Dont Care. That alone should be worth the Cybercon post.

Have fun Graddy. Ever been to a convention???

Canadian Idol @loll@ that sounds funny after always hearing the American version.

Im going to Cybercon @loll@

Actually I just thought it was funny that you asked people NOT to turn it into that, then mentioned that You Dont Care. That alone should be worth the Cybercon post.

Have fun Graddy. Ever been to a convention???

Canadian Idol @loll@ that sounds funny after always hearing the American version.

Yes, I went to last years.

Pass the mustard, pass the gravy, look out loins, here comes a baby!