Few Verbs About Polish User - Beach Head

beach_head

Hi everyone! I'm new here... :)

Few verbs about me: ;)

I'm form Poland and my English is nto very good :) I and my friends have a Polish Forum, which existence at adress http://gijoe.glt.pl. You all are ivitation to our Polish Forum (users form Poland especially) :) You can create there yours topics :) I gather all what have any thing connected with G.I.Joe :) In Poland we don't have many toys, comics or films with G.I.Joe, but we have something :P I'm going to regoginition fans from USA and another Countries :)

Yo Joe! #US1#

Hi 1846D7M8! What you are thinking about my English? My father again and again repeat me - Your English is very bad ;)

Few verbs in Polish :)

Cześć! Jestem z Polski! Mam na imię Wojtek!

And this above text in English:

Hello! I'm from Poland! My name is Wojtek! :D

Hi 1846D7M8! What you are thinking about my English? My father again and again repeat me - Your English is very bad ;)

What do I think about your English?

I think you could teach a few people here some English! ;)

Few verbs in Polish :)

Cześć! Jestem z Polski! Mam na imię Wojtek!

And this above text in English:

Hello! I'm from Poland! My name is Wojtek! :D

cool. i can speak a bit of polish myself.

Welcome!

if there isnt many toys or comics or movies about gijoe where you are from, what got you into gijoe ? do they have some toys at least? i have always been curious about how gijoe collecting is different in other countries? i guess we got it pretty easy over here as far as that goes?

what im trying to ask is why do you like gijoe and what got you involved with it??

TM

Welcome to the wonderful world of G.I.Joe mania, and just like a shoebox full of cool G.I.Joe figures...some of us you're going to like a whole lot, and others....well, others you'll probably just leave in the bottom of the box! ;)

Hope you have some fun!

Hey! :)

In my country we have about 80 comics and 27 films. Toys is the most popular thing in the 1990. Today we have some figures and vechicles from G.I.Joe vs Cobra. I wonder if the Valor vs Venom apperance in Poland.

About my Collection:

Toys:

- '86:

1)Dial-tone

- '88

RPV

Mean Dog

- '90:

1)Bullhorn

2)Captain Grid-Iron

3)Laser Viper

4)Undertow

Hammer, Destro Dominator

- '91:

1)Lifeline

2)General Hawk

3)Grunt

4)Blizzard

Badger

- Rocznik '92

1)T'Jbang

Barracuda

- Rocznik '93:

1)Duke

2)Ozone

Ice Snake

- Rocznik '94:

1)Major Bludd (chinese version :P)

- '02:

1)Scarlett

2)Flint

3)Zartan

4)Baroness

5)Snake Eyes

6)Cobra Commander

7)Beach Head

8)Dr. Mindbender

9)Nunchuk

10)Fire Fly

Fang 3 with a pilot

Sand Razor with Dusty

Cobra Hiss IV with Neo-Viper

- '03:

1)Roadblock

2)Flint

3)Black Out

4)Ripper

5)Depth Charge

Wave Crusher

Road Rebel with Big Ben

Cobra Venom Cycle with Cobra Viper

Films:

In Poland we have only 27 episodes, but my friend give me another episoeds :).

I have:

Mass Device - 5 parts

Revenge of Cobra - 5 parts

Season I - about 50 parts

Season II - about 20 parts

The Movie

Spytroops

Dic - about 15 parts

Extreme - 0! Somebody know where I can find Extreme or Sgt. Savage??

Comics:

In poland we have some comics in 1990 year.

I have all Marvel and Image Series from DC++ :P

Somebody know any G.I.Joe Hub on DC++?? :/

Yes, Polish language is very difficult :)

My polish friends came over to America in 1984, they speak Polish fluently, because their parents spoke in polish to them. Their parents speak great english, too.

Hi everyone! I'm new here... :)

Few verbs about me: ;)

I'm form Poland and my English is nto very good :) I and my friends have a Polish Forum, which existence at adress http://gijoe.glt.pl. You all are ivitation to our Polish Forum (users form Poland especially) :) You can create there yours topics :) I gather all what have any thing connected with G.I.Joe :) In Poland we don't have many toys, comics or films with G.I.Joe, but we have something :P I'm going to regoginition fans from USA and another Countries :)

Yo Joe! #US1#

Thats :) the :) most :) smilies :) ive :) seen :) in :) one :) post :)

Hehe just playin around with ya man @smilepunch@ Hope you enjoy your stay