12 Inch Baroness?

A Nonny Moose

Joesightings.com has a listing for her, Roadblock, and Artillery Assault w/ Big Brawler. Anyone got any info on these? Could it be true about a 12 inch Baroness? I hope so!

i got no info on her or roadblock. buti have seen the Artillery Assault w/ Big Brawler at tru the fig looks good but the kicker is the artillery peice is the cannon from gijo x!! the one that ironclaw's troops used without the knock down the fig action and a jumbo sized chair added on!

Well, The 12 inch Baroness was mentioned at the Con last year by Andrew Frankel. He even said he had a prototype of her in his office, but they were not happy with the size of her "Pam Andersons". He said that she would be an exclusive, maybe at KB, and depending on her sales, we might get a Lady Jaye, or scarlett down the road!

Wow, I've not heard about her. I can only hope they've done one of two things. Had Mattel do her, even tough will be Barbie as the Baroness. Course only fitting since I have a Barbie Harley for my Zarana i was working on. Or they do like they did for the Miss Fear figure and have Blue Box do the body. I hope to have up in a few day my kit bashed Baroness that has been in the works for a few years now. I'm finally happy with her hair and face. I just need to find better glasses for her and a few odds and ends.

I might buy a 12" Baroness! At least for the outfit and accessories. Then I can swap in a Cy-Girls body!

@firedevil@

That assumes the top half won't be painted on. If it is, you're screwed and can only use the head for a custom. I hope they depict her head to look like how she used to look in the RAH days instead of the new comic book look.

I hope it's true that they are making a 12" Baroness and that it's not an exclusive, especially a KB exclusive since there aren't many left.

Yeah, I plan to do that. Either to add on to my custom/kit bashed one or for a new one.

Also from what I've seen they really haven't changed her save her glasses style. Oh wait and she actually wears different clothes, since she really isn't part of Cobra anymore.

Knowing that it will be Kasbrotell of the Coast, most likely she will have the glasses as part of the head. Unless they are smart and have BBI do the body. Even if they decide to use a barbie head it can still be put on a CyGirls body.

Btw, since Hasbro is bascily several companies in one now days, that is why I've taken to calling it Kasbrotell of the Coast.