Who Here Runs Their Own Gijoe Site?

JayC

JayC,

Great idea!

I hope you don't mind if I put a little extra "selling" into the post.

Here is the link to my site.

Joe Reloaded.com

The site itself is dedicated completely to the new Reloaded series by Devil's Due. Since the book is getting its start so is the site, but we have some really cool stuff thus far, so go by and check it out if you get a chance.

Attached to the site are my forums.

Joe Reloaded.com Forums

This is a place dedicated to all the different versions of GI Joe comics, and I do mean ALL. We have sections for Marvel, DD, Dark Horse, Blackthorne, Hasbro, and the TF Crossovers. So if you are into the comics come on over and check it out.

Phil

Trooper's G.I. Joe Homepage

- There ya go! I just redid the Joe Homepage and I'm working on upgrading the rest of the Joe related pages. :D

- Trooper

Still a personal fav! :)

OK,

JoeReloaded.com ROCKS!!!

One of my personal favorites.

My website isSuperJoeFanSite.com and it's making it's grand opening the evening of Friday, March 12th, 2004.

The John Ney Rieber interview found here was done by me, and there's another exclusive interview on the horizon.

Also, be prepared for a special guest to take part in a celebrity chat in 2 weeks!!! THIS is gonna be big. I don't wanna give away who just yet, but I will tell you all right now, that they're involved in the new CGI movie.

I hope I haven't given away too much.

I hope you like

I sell custom made GI joe and cobra Clothing!

capes, jackets trench coats, get your custom made soft goods here at

Enter The Robo

I have had many satisfied customers at ADC as well at GPXD, and joecustoms. Special custom orders are encouraged.

And a proud member of Socal Dreadnoks!

thanks

Killuminati

I don't "run" any of these 3.. but I help out (with all of them) at a fairly high level:

1. I help out Brandon Jerwa with both the comic ("Andrew Swenson" in the front cover) and with his personal discussion forum.. found here:

Brandon Jerwa's Non-Stop Rambling

...its a great place to actually speak with Brandon about the current GI Joe main comic book, and a great place to find a few inside tidbits, provided by Brandon himself.

2. I help Fred (Leonardo Dragon) out with his general GI Joe forum... found here:

Joe Battle Lines

...its a LARGE forum, very similar to this one, that is filled with great (general) GI Joe discussion, & is one of my favorite places to post.. as well as here & at YoJoe.com. The specific section there that I consider to be kinda "my baby" is a section dedicated to pictures of fan collections, to include "shelf shots", photoshop art, dioramas, etc.. anything having to do with pictures of YOUR GI Joe toys. :D Its called "Dart's Darkroom" and can be found here:

Dart's Darkroom

3. And I've got a buddy who is currently serving his country in Iraq, but is still able to maintain his FANTASTIC "new toy" Database with my help.. so part of my heart belongs to his site as well. Todd knows that no toy database will ever be as good as YoJoe.com as far as exact toy detail information goes, so instead Todd takes more of the "artsy" approach, with some wicked-cool photoshop pics, "action" shots, and kick-arse wallpapers. He's got a degree in computer graphics/design.. so trust me, his database is worth checking out. :D It can be found here:

Magnum6Delta: GI Joe Database!