Anybody Seen This?

Forcehunter

Vintage Joe for sale

Any body know how long Brian has been doing this? I was halfway hoping that Hasbro finally got some sense and would sell there old leftovers like they plan to do with their vintage Star Wars.

Its being offered through Brian's Toys so why would I not be surprised? I think I'll just wait for Curt to get them in.

How can vintage figures have a release date? It's not like they haven't been released yet, their vintage. And with the date being April 1st, it is most likely an April Fools joke anyway. Maybe the joke is that somebody would actually pay $34.99 for those three figures, or is that just me?

I think it maybe semi-legit. I have heard that amazon was allowing smaller stores to sell their stuff through their site. As for the pre-order, that does make me suspicious.

Look what it says under the 'From the Manufacturer' section:

"This G.I. Joe vintage assortment includes Wild Weasel from 1984, Crankcase from 1985, and Cross-Country from 1986. All figures included in this assortment come complete with their original accessories and are in collectible condition, though they are almost 20 years old and may have slight wear from use. Each figure will also include a stand for display purposes." (I added the Bold for emphasis)

Looks like he is using Amazon and clever marketing to nab suckers thinking they are releasing these figures. I would call it false advertising! Shame on him!

"This G.I. Joe vintage assortment includes Wild Weasel from 1984, Crankcase from 1985, and Cross-Country from 1986. All figures included in this assortment come complete with their original accessories and are in collectible condition, though they are almost 20 years old and may have slight wear from use. Each figure will also include a stand for display purposes." (I added the Bold for emphasis)

Looks like he is using Amazon and clever marketing to nab suckers thinking they are releasing these figures. I would call it false advertising! Shame on him!

Does that mean that you get The Rattler too? I mean wouldn't that be consider one of Wild Weasel's accessories since he came with it. If so, then $34.99 isn't a bad deal after all. :D

Its Brian's Toys, what the hell do you expect from them?

WORD!

just another sad attempt to get someone in the "unkown" department..to think this is a great deal!

@grumpy@

where ya at Marvel?

we still on to say hi to ol' Brian...and wasnt Tom in on that too!?

WORD!

just another sad attempt to get someone in the "unkown" department..to think this is a great deal!

@grumpy@

where ya at Marvel?

I'm right here and all I have to say is now I'm gonna shove Brian up Jeffery the Giraffe's @ss for now being affiliated with TRU now

WORD!

@grumpy@

where ya at Marvel?

I'm right here and all I have to say is now I'm gonna shove Brian up Jeffery the Giraffe's @ss for now being affiliated with TRU now

ill be there in force bra!

@fight@

I do not know if this is real or fake but, all I can say is...

I hope this means Hasbro has these Molds and are more RAH r-issues!

i wanna go to brain....(i mean brian....brain sounds better)....at the con and just flat out tell him, his prices suck and he sucks

I'll Back you up bro.

"This G.I. Joe vintage assortment includes Wild Weasel from 1984, Crankcase from 1985, and Cross-Country from 1986. All figures included in this assortment come complete with their original accessories and are in collectible condition, though they are almost 20 years old and may have slight wear from use. Each figure will also include a stand for display purposes."  (I added the Bold for emphasis)

Looks like he is using Amazon and clever marketing to nab suckers thinking they are releasing these figures.  I would call it false advertising!  Shame on him!

Does that mean that you get The Rattler too? I mean wouldn't that be consider one of Wild Weasel's accessories since he came with it. If so, then $34.99 isn't a bad deal after all. :D

Not to mention the H.A.V.O.C. and A.W.E. Striker!

i wanna go to brain....(i mean brian....brain sounds better)....at the con and just flat out tell him, his prices suck and he sucks

I'll Back you up bro.

Can I get in on this? @firedevil@

I haven't had THAT much trouble with Brian's Toys. Granted I haven't bought a lot of things from them (Cobra Stun and Desert Fox), but they do OCCASIONALLY have the cheapest price for things (hence why I bought the Stun and Fox).

But seriously, what IS the big deal? Smart people (whether toy collectors or others) shop around for the best deal, right? And if Brian's Toys doesn't have the best deal, don't shop there, right?

I'll Back you up bro.

lol i'll bring the laterns and pitchforks @smilepunch@

I'll Back you up bro.

Thanks DoGGs :)

I'll Back you up bro.

illm be there with my funskool skystriker...to beat " THIS ISNT WORTH 98$ YOU DUMB POS WHO GOT IT FOR 25$ WHOLESALE YOU A$$ CLOWN"

dont know if you guys need me..but if you do ..ill be ready

#US1#

I'll Back you up bro.

illm be there with my funskool skystriker...to beat " THIS ISNT WORTH 98$ YOU DUMB POS WHO GOT IT FOR 25$ WHOLESALE YOU A$$ CLOWN"

dont know if you guys need me..but if you do ..ill be ready

#US1#

Can i be in on this? I need something for target practice for my throwing knives. I wonder how I can sneak those in.

Hey Brian, time to be a pin cushon!