Anyone Know Anything About This

Opticon

My bad. They should have some at ebay under the us or japanese title. This was a tf-like line where the toy can be mistaken for a bw fig. The anime was half cg and cel, which was shown in america. I doubt you want to buy everyone from the line since the shadow tyranno is basically the badguy ver. of tyranno(all the badguys cept for the dragon are retooled or repainted molds of the good guys)

I remember those. They were called DinoZords or something like that. The toys were pretty cheap and a lot of the time the pieces would fall off. Lots of kibble too, though there were some cool ones (the "bad guy" leader, a serpent dragon).

...(all the badguys cept for the dragon are retooled or repainted molds of the good guys)

Sounds like the plans for the Alternators line @loll@

How true @loll@

I'd never seen nor heard of these figures in my life until now. They look pretty decent, but hardly anything I'd ever collect.

The origin is somewhat a copy from TF. It is that these robots are ailens who existed during the dinosaurs. Little kids awaken these guys, they were bones at the muesums. For the badguy, some unknown ailen summons some evil verations and had the serpent one to fight them. I do not remember so if the story is off, sorry.

DinoZaurs.

The dinozaurs use their "power of the ancients" to combat DiamondReugoo's army and their "power of the dark crystal".

the combiners were the "tricera" brothers".

basically these ancient dinosaurs get specail powers from the "elders" and defend the planet by shifting into bypads. DiamondReugoo is about 5 times the size of a whale. Shes a 4 legged dragon whom also becomes a robot. her armies consist of 1 dark version of each dinozaur, dark tyranno armies(clones of tyranno but only have a trexmode and are evil), and her two flunkys Serpenterra and... some demonbat dragon thing... They bassically steal the lifeforce of the planet like the terrorcons steal the energon....

some new guys turn into weapons, as well as robots/beasts...