Army Of Zombie Mini Figs

shockertoys

Just a thought who would like to see a bunch of zombie mini figs. All different kinds different sculpts and you could make them fall apart and even interchange them.

Or even other monsters too. You could make Wolfenstein by mixing and matching.

Just a thought.

I think that is a great idea and it would work perfectly with Multipacks such as Two-Packs with a Survivor and a Zombie and several weapons, and I think they would be a big-seller if they were released around October of this year because of the release of RE2 and All Saints Day.

• 3 weeks later...

We are trying to get something done for Chiller Theater the horror convention in NJ.

We think Zombikinis will be great.

Anybody interested in doing some zombie shockini customs?

Well we wouldnt call them zombikinis lol

But if you are interested shoot us a PM we will tell you how to get a Shockini to do a zombie custom of.

These would be so cool! I'd buy them up in a flash!

Sounds like a cool idea, and why not have Horrorkinis with all the great horror icons, all though the licences for Freddy and Jason and Leatherface and the other horror icons may be hard to get.

True but thats where generic zombies and other horror creatures of the night would come in.

I think that is a great idea and it would work perfectly with Multipacks such as Two-Packs with a Survivor and a Zombie and several weapons, and I think they would be a big-seller if they were released around October of this year because of the release of RE2 and All Saints Day.

If we get them this is how I'd like them to be done, and I'm sure you should place a thread like this in the minimusings forum cause not many board members frequent this section and I know there are lots more board members that are fans of zombies.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we have two new body styles we are working on a humanoid and a skeleton which would be good for zombies and ghouls.

For now though we have 4 new stores carrying the ###### so check em out at the site.