Here Is My Figure Collection...

Sith

ok.sorry to keep asking but where will you post the pics.

Well once i have put it on my 'pictures' website i'll post it on here, linking from my site. It's not a viewable website, just one i use for storage etc. I would have used my geocities one but geocities don't allow remote linking. There is a way around it but it takes too long, was just easier to have one that worked with someone other than geocities.

You will see the pics in this topic.

This is what i have just pm'd to fred....just to let others know.

Hi,

I just tried to get to my figures but the boxes are behind a mountain of other boxes full of other items. I'll try and get to them again later but its going to be a bigger job than i thought. Sorry for the time it's taking me. I could do with a fortnight off work to get everything done. I'm not sure how i going to go about selling the figure. I might put it on ebay so there's all the legal contract type stuff or i might do a tni auction. where people post how much they are willing to pay and let it run for a week or something? It wouldn't really be fair to just sell it straight to you without offering it to others as i have had contact from many others about my figures. Clam34 being the first. I'm going to have a word with jayc see if that auction idea is possible.

Again sorry for all the delays - Sith

So is this just a thread to announce your e-bay deals??? Cause from the posting of your opening statement, you are going to sell them here and already have some potential buyers lined up and then you go and say you're going to sell them on e-bay. So which one is it, you gonna sell them at a good deal here, or are trying to get the most out of it on e-bay????

woooo no need to be nasty. Obviously i'd like to get as much money as i can for the figures. Wether it be on ebay or here i don't really mind. Id prefere to go through ebay as it's all legal contract etc and it also adds to the feedback comment etc i only really became a seller on ebay to sell my toys/figures.

Anyway, see how it goes, the first g.i.joe one i sell will be here on TNI, the SMOKE figure that Fred has asked about.

Jayc has gotten back to me and said he doesn't mind me putting up my item(s) for sale in the TRADE forum, but he doesn't want TNI turning into a auction site so people who are inteested might have to pm/email me instead of posting.

I'll try my hardest in getting the figure on here soon.

• 1 year later...

Just wondering if anyone is still interested in any of my figures. My cousin has many that he is selling also, duplicates of ones already in my list, probably go down the ebay channel though, see what he says. I might get rid of the lot, still unsure.