Mission Disk Wave 3 Pics!

NightCreeper

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP IS THIS THE SAME JVC WE'VE BEEN SEEING LATELY?!?!!

Destro looks absolutely f'n fantastic in those colors!Recondo definitely looks more like his 'old self' with that paint job.Grunt reminds me a little of Guile from Street Fighter but he looks awesome with that camo!Gung-Ho,I liked the mold and initial paint job,but this one is great too.Flint looks alright.And O-Ring Storm Shadow...though I wasn't a fan of the mold...all I can say is FINALLY!

BRAVO HASBRO! ##1#

Time to collect Mission Discs again!

Did you even notice that NC?

Yup! :D

I CANT WAIT!!!!, Ill prob be getting all of these!!!! i love them all, prob destro the most, i love that red shirt, and i need another flint! :)

and o ring SS! YES!!!!!

and the rest, ill get them alll!!!!!!

ALSO! IT SAYS AT HASBROS SITE THAT GUNG HO COMES WITH WILD WEASEL!!!

MAYBE A REPAINT WW??!

I want to see the Wild Weasel figure, but other than that, I'm definitely picking up Destro and Storm Shadow. The others I can live without.

glad you posted this NC...before I did ;)

Ill get all of em...ive been waiting for better repaints...and these are better then the originals...so I will definatly get them!

yeah...*rumor..that weasel is in his red colors..but you didnt hear that from me*

#US1#

glad you posted this NC...before I did ;)

Ill get all of em...ive been waiting for better repaints...and these are better then the originals...so I will definatly get them!

yeah...*rumor..that weasel is in his red colors..but you didnt hear that from me*

#US1#

lol, ill get them all too...

I had a feeling he would be in all red, that destros colors were switched and i think WW's will be too :), or just all red... :)

I love everyone one of these, that is awesome and makes me want to pick up the mission disks, i second CC's comment, Bravo hasbro.

They ALL look awesome!! Every single one of them.. that Clutch just ROCKS!! WOW. I love the 2 urban camo guys too.. GungHo & Grunt.. the "G-men".. lol. Excellent work Hasbro, WELL DONE!

And an o-ring wave #1 SS? Bestill my beating heart. :D

All of them but Grunt and Flint look good. The only one I am really looking foward to however is Double Clutch. I was actually hoping that WAS Recondo this time around, seeing as how they seemed to have gone out of their way to make the figure look more like the original Recondo. If these are mission disc figures then how is it that Gung-Ho is going to come with Wild Weasle?

PS I don't think Grunt's shirt is going to be "neon" at all. Normal green? Sure.. but not neon. These look like hand painted versions to me.. so actual colors will change slightly in production. 9 times out of 10, this means that anything seen as "neon" will get toned down. Look at all the figures that had colors toned down for wave #10 bro!

I guess what I am saying is don't jump the gun before we actually see a production version. History should tell us this by now. :D

PS.. Doesn't Clutch look like "Pancho" from tthe Predator movie now?? Good lord, he looks JUST like him imo (well, if he had camo pants it would have been slightly better, but still!) Too cool.

GEE....every dang time I go on a hasbro bashing rant, somebody posts a pic of upcoming goodies, and reminds me why I put up with'em! @haha@

This is a nice touch on Hasbros part, by mixing up the figures with some repaints on them. I'll be buying every single one of them as I think they look fantastic....even some Night Force colors in there. ^_^

That SS mold wasn't my favorite look for him, but just having it in O-ring finally, makes me happy.

Yep...TWO THUMBS UP on the mission disc figures here!

You know what the ironic thing is...I know we all here were EXTREMELY vocal toward Hasbro about repainting the Mission Disc figures and I think it paid off.

While they didn't necessarily pick some figures I would choose to repaint in the first 'repaint' Mission Disc Wave,it's still a step in the right direction.

I'm glad all of our complaining finally fell on Hasbro's ears! ;)

Pssttt...Hasbro,VvV Wave 3 Firefly...urban camo colors....PLEASE!

First of all, I thought Hasbro wasn't doing Misison Disks again? Not that it matters either way.

Secondly, all the previous Mission Disk figures were straight versions. Suddenly, they are doing repaints?

I wonder if TRU will still be doing the free giveaway by the time these come out. I think some of these guys are going to be the first time I bother picking up the Mission Disks.

Interesting just how many of them come with backpacks.

Don't care much for Double Clutch here. Looks too much like Recondo (whom I bet most of us figured that was who the figure was on first sight). I think the mold works best for Double Clutch, but having 2 figures look almost exactly the same (save for a beard) is just too confusing. Hopefully they won't get the Rip Cord thing squared away and make the figure that comes with the Skysweeper into Rip Cord.

And, as for the colors, unless it is specifically finished product, these might not be THE final colors. Look at the Night Force pack for what I mean.

I think that Gung-Ho vs Wild Weasel thing was just a typo. It may just mean they come with the same Mission Disk. I noticed a couple other Mission Disks were listed similiar. Beach Head & Recondo, for example.

The Hasbro site doesn't even show the Night Adder, Defense Mech or Pulverizer, let alone anything for V3 Wave 2.

Colors are decent. Better than previous uses of the mold. Good thing they finally got on the ball about it.

Any way to save the images as something other than a bitmap?

Doc- i dont know...if you right click to save as, at the bottom at the window it should say.."save type as: ..then scroll to Jpeg/...or whatever.

thats the way to do it on XP anyways

#US1#

Holy moly! Just when Hasbro has you down they unleash some killer pics! I love the Destro! And all the others are very sweet minus the crapper Flint. Give us a new Flint damit! @loll@ I can't believe i'll be buying mission discs now!

I bet the Wild Weasel is red too, as that's what I have heard.

Draven #US1#