Latest Energon Custom

Silverbolt

Well I'm for the most part finished with this one, at least alt mode, robot will have a little bit of touch up work to do still, I have to put in some detail and clean up a little. Robot pics are of course older then the alt, but hey they're better then nothing. Enjoy.

Laserfang.jpg

Laserfang2.jpg

Probalby is I don't like the cruellock mold at all so I won't be touching that one. And which inferno do you mean? If its one of the RiD Prowl/X-Brawn repaints probably a no on that too. They're ok but not my thing. that and generally I perfer my own characters over just using established color schemes. Laserbeak though just had to be done with that mold. Perhaps Buzzsaw is next.(LOL)

Hey Bolt...have you thought about doing a Cruellock into a Grimlock?

Nope I don't like that mold. So I really don't want to do a custom of it. I have to like a figures design before I touch it. Only thing about Cruellock I like is the weapon. I'd probably give away the figure and keep that if anyone would take it.

I have to like a figures design before I touch it.

I cant blame you there. Why waist money on a mold that you dont like when it could be better spent on one that you do like.:)

Exactly. If Cruellock had a actual transformation I might go for it, but he doesn't so nah.

I have often talked about doing a few customes, but have not yet got around to it. I may try to start on one in the next couple of weeks and will use a minibot or spychanger to start off with. You know, something simple.:)

I have often talked about doing a few customes, but have not yet got around to it. I may try to start on one in the next couple of weeks and will use a minibot or spychanger to start off with. You know, something simple.:)

Use Cliffjumper or Bumblebee. If you don't paint the arms or legs he's a really simple custom to do. No rub areas really at all and it parts really well. Just have to cut some plastic thats holding the windows in. Spychangers have the arm rub area and alot of detail work that you probably shoudl do if you want it to look right.