Next Army Builder Pack?

Marthor

What would you prefer for the next Army Builder Set?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer for the next Army Builder Set?

• Neo-Vipers
    • CLAWs
    • Vipers - (Similar to '86 paint)
    • Crimson Guard (Agent Faces Mold)
    • Iron Grenadiers (JvC Mold)
    • Head Hunters
    • BATs (JvC Mold)
    • Red Ninjas
    • GI Joe Greenshirts
    • OTHER

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CG'S WOULD BE GREAT........VIPERS a really close second for me..........

but lets keep them as close as possible as the original molds.......

i love JvC and all.......or ill say....say let stay away from specialty teams ie: PYTHON PATROL......it was cool......but lets have 6-8 figs that all have the same mold or close anyways.....

Crimson Guard. #US1#

I agree, I would love to see a CG 6 pack. My second choice would be Green Shirts, the Joes need cannon fodder too.

Crimson Guard. #US1#

I agree, I would love to see a CG 6 pack. My second choice would be Green Shirts, the Joes need cannon fodder too.

Agreed. Crimson Guards. Especially since we know they have the new mold already.

But Green Shirts? Isn't that what all the Recondos and Heavy Dutys and Mirages are for?

I would think something we haven't already had several times.

Neo-Vipers were already used in an army builder pack AND they are in the single packs.

C.L.A.W.S. were used 4 or 5 times, including in an army builder pack (tecnically the Desert C.L.A.W.S., but the same thing).

Viper was used what 17 times now? The only thing would be in ORIGINAL colors (especially with original equipment). Those would fly off the shelves! What about the JvC Viper in original Viper colors?

Iron Grenadier same as the C.L.A.W.S.

B.A.T.s are in the single packs, besides the fact they have been used several times.

Red Ninjas, who isn't sick of Ninjas?

Greenshirts, like I said, isn't that what all the Recondos and Mirages are for?

That just leaves Headhunters and Crimson Guards (at least for the poll).

But we know they have the Range Viper, Rock Viper, H.E.A.T. Viper (if they fix the head), Lamprey and Laser Viper. Those would all work.

How about a "pilot" pack? Motor-Viper, Stinger Driver, H.I.S.S. Driver, Strato-Viper, Aero-Viper, Track Viper/Nitro-Viper. Yeah, some of the molds are not available (I think Motor-Viper and Strato-Viper).

I would have said Crimson Guards too...but similar topics came up before on other forums saying that Crimson Guards should be elite troops and don't need huge armies of them. Well...I guess you don't have to buy too many Army Builder Packs, right? So yah..I wouldn't mind having some Crimson Guards builder packs too.

I voted CG only because we have not had any opportunities to grab em. If not for that, I would have voted for more Vipers. I only got six when wave 7.5 was around.

None of those other choices do anything for me.....the only way I would be down for the Vipers is if they were original sculpts...(no BAT legs)...and had a paint job close to the original. Plus I already have enough from the army builder 2-packs.

CRIMSON GUARD!!!! Bring em' on!!!!! #US1#

I actually voted for the Head Hunter figure. I just think most of the others are a given, and the Head Hunters are kind of obscure relatively and would be a nice change from the same ol' same ol' so to speak. That's not to say I don't want oodles and oodles of Neo-Vipers, Crimson Guards, C.L.A.W.S., and B.A.T.s among others. I'd just like to see something different and unexpected I guess. And I just LOVE the HH sculpt.

I know I'm not. ;) Gimme a RAH SS v1 mold (recast mold please) in red... lead buy a SS v1 in white (original colors [or close to it] and gear [mandatory]), and we have the Arashikage Ninja Pack. A RAH Night Creeper pack would be alright too.

Otherwise, I'll fly with the majority: RAH Crimson Guards/Crimson Guard Immortal pack with original gear and colors and/or Night-Viper pack. The rifle for the Night-Viper was only alright... it was cool that it clipped onto his leg.

I actually voted for the Head Hunter figure. I just think most of the others are a given, and the Head Hunters are kind of obscure relatively and would be a nice change from the same ol' same ol' so to speak. That's not to say I don't want oodles and oodles of Neo-Vipers, Crimson Guards, C.L.A.W.S., and B.A.T.s among others. I'd just like to see something different and unexpected I guess. And I just LOVE the HH sculpt.

OH MAN....I completly forgot about those guys.....the HH stormtroopers especially......those were some kickarse troops. I have one but thats it....the HH's were cool too....not the lime green ones but the original. Plus they would be different.......I would change my vote if I could.... @firedevil@

the only way I would be down for the Vipers is if they were original sculpts...(no BAT legs)...and had a paint job close to the original. Plus I already have enough from the army builder 2-packs.

I would only consider getting some more RAH Vipers if these bare requirements were met:

1. First and foremost, original gear. All the weapons issued thus far for the last 4 or so Viper repaints have been tragically below average; heinous, in fact.

2. Accurate paint apps. Things like not painting gloves and leaving them flesh color doesn't exactly inspire multiple purchases.

3. Fix the heads. It would be friggin' insane if people had to open up every friggin' Viper and shave down the ball-neck joint. I'd do it for one pack... max. If I had to do it for 20-24 Vipers... forget it. I didn't enjoy doing it for the four I had.

Other things would be optional, but would be a huge plus:

A. Original colors. The Cobra Soldier/Officer pack proves that actual reissues (and not repaints) are a big seller. Neither the BAT 6-pack nor Python Patrol sold-out [periodically] on Amazon like the Infantry pack did.

B. BAT legs. Personally, this is the last thing on my list in terms of importance, but I can see why it would bug some of you guys. It can't be that hard to just make the legs.

Do all four of these things [basically care, Hasbro... professional pride, as it were], and you'll probably have sales numbers that would rival the Cobra Infantry Pack.

No thanks on the JvC Viper one, I passed on it when I saw it at my TRU - which is pretty insane since it's basically an army-builder pack. Didn't like it enough to get it. Perhaps in original colors in a single pack... maybe.

I know I'm not. ;) Gimme a RAH SS v1 mold (recast mold please) in red... lead buy a SS v1 in white (original colors [or close to it] and gear [mandatory]), and we have the Arashikage Ninja Pack. A RAH Night Creeper pack would be alright too.

Otherwise, I'll fly with the majority: RAH Crimson Guards/Crimson Guard Immortal pack with original gear and colors and/or Night-Viper pack. The rifle for the Night-Viper was only alright... it was cool that it clipped onto his leg.

OOOHHHHHHHH I like this idea I'm not sick of ninjas and would love a set like this. Nice idea 8speed