Review Vs. Review - 3/2/04

ssdsus

Hey, you were right about the break being undeserved last week! From now on, you guys are not allowed to take a week off. Ever. @loll@

Seriously though, your reviews have become one thing that I look forward to every week. Keep up the good work.

Just a comment on the original Snow Serpent vs. the new one: I don't think the new one matches up to the old one at all, and that's coming from an old time RAH collector who actually enjoys the new stuff.

I really thought the black, faceless mask of the original Snow Serpent was one of the cooler aspects of that figure. Very menacing. The new one...meh, he looks like he's about to take a coffee break. While I don't have the new sculpt, I think they should have probably given the figure a backpack rather than a fur cape. What happened to the parachute pack that the original had anyway? It seems odd to me that the originals were these bad ass survivalists who parachuted onto the North Pole, trekked for fifty miles, and kicked some serious tail with nothing but the equipment on their backs. Now, we've got the new ones that, while very nicely sculpted, run into battle wearing fur capes. I think that's part of the problem with the new sculpt in general. He's so dumbed down. It's a new, more sensitive, terrorist organization, you know.

Wonder if that's real or faux fur on the Snow Serpents? Hmmm, PETA vs. Cobra.

Love the pics of Hollow Point in the Mystery Machine, by the way. Looks like Duke recruited Jeff Spicoli....

Also, I have missed it, but how do you choose what figures to review? Do you do requests?

Hey, you were right about the break being undeserved last week! From now on, you guys are not allowed to take a week off. Ever. @loll@

Also, I have missed it, but how do you choose what figures to review? Do you do requests?

Sorry, we didn't need the time off, but took it anyway @loll@

We take requests, but in the end we make the final decisions on which figures to review. The only request we've recieved so far is to do Sand Scorpion and we'll get to him sooner than later. Who would you like to see reviewed?

Louis