Hotwheels Batmobile Collection

JayCueBatman

i have the purple and black one and the keaton one and i even found the batmobile revups but the hardnoze keton mobile is the one thats evadeing me! if anyone sees it please LMK or pick it up for me!

• 3 weeks later...

I found one lonely Hardnoze Batmobile at a "Longs" drug store a couple weeks ago. It was as if it was the only new Hotwheel put on a shelf full of old stuff. I haven't seen another anywhere (and I look often!). It sure is a Badazz car though. The flames really accent it well.

Hey X-Brawn, I also have the Gov'ner because it looks like a Batmobile! I plan on creating a display of 1:64 Batmobiles, and it will be there with the rest!

• 6 months later...

How many incarnations of the batmobile will Mattel make? will they make the different animated series batmobiles? the movie ones? does anybody know.

in the standard format (the dollar hot-wheels) they have made:

The one that matches the action figure line (Y'know, the one that was re-called)

The Keaton Batmobile

A stylized "melted rear" version of the action figure Batmobile

A stylized (large front, small rear) Keaton Batmobile w/ a silver flame paint job

Many of these come in different colors too.

In the "100%" line they have all three movie versions available now at retail for appx $9. Keaton, Kilmer, and Clooney Batmobiles.

I doubt we'll see any cartoon versions, but who knows?

thanks ace.

no prob...forgot to mention those are all 1/64 scale.

They did release a 1/18 scale of the Keaton Batmobile also...haven't heard of any plans for any more at that scale.

Actually, there is another version of the 1/18 scale coming out in October. It is called the "Streets of Crime" Batmobile. It will come with a pewter/silver Batman figure attached to the display base. The base by the way looks like it is covered by rocks or rubble.

Essentially, it's the same car with a Batman included. For $49.99, I'm happy with the original one I've got sitting on my shelf at home.

As far as the small Hotwheels:

There is a new 2 pack coming out with a silver Hardnoze Batmobile and a Milk truck with a Catwoman logo on it. I think this will be the 1st 2 pack I pick up.

Also, there is another set/series coming out called Park N Plate. The first 2 should be another black Hardnoze - without the flames. It comes with a mini display case that is reminiscent of the orange Batman Returns background that was on many products from back then. The other car in this set (so far) is a white roadser with purple fenders - it has a Joker logo on it. It comes with a display case also that has a purple background with a shot of the city on it.

I'd like to pick up the 1:18 scale batmobile, there are a dozen and a half at each store here, Im waiting and hoping they go on clearence so I can pick it up for cheaper :P

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody looking for a Crooze Batmobile on full card? I found a bunch of them at a Kmart in CO, so I picked up some extras. Last week at Target, I found the Hot 100 half card Crooze...first time I've seen that one.

@bats@

Whats a 1/2 card and a full card?

I will pick up the Crooze tonight, but is it not supposed to be green?

The Hot 100 cars were released on what I call a "half card." They are smaller cards than the standard issue. All the Crooze Batmobiles that I've seen are black with transparent orange windows.

@bats@

The Hot 100 cars were released on what I call a "half card." They are smaller cards than the standard issue. All the Crooze Batmobiles that I've seen are black with transparent orange windows.

@bats@

OK Thanks dude ;)

Actually, there are 2 versions of the Crooze Batmobile out there. One is a flat black the other is a glossy black. Happy hunting folks!

I didn't know that! I picked up like 10 of them, so I'll have to check and see which version(s) I have.

@bats@

Actually, there are 2 versions of the Crooze Batmobile out there.  One is a flat black the other is a glossy black.  Happy hunting folks!

I didn't know that! I picked up like 10 of them, so I'll have to check and see which version(s) I have.

@bats@

In my neck of the woods, the flat black seems to be all that is turning up on the pegs right now. I don't know if it's a regional thing or not, since they just started showing up here within the past month or so. I know people in Florida and Seattle that have had both versions for at least3 months now.

Are u talking about the 89 Batmobile with a large front but small body?

I got that.

I found the Purple/Black 04 Batmobile,89Batmobile and this one at the same day.