Value Zone At Tru

Blackmada

I got this Value pack at Toys R Us today for 9.99.

It has the repainted Tiger Storm with Wild Bill and red and Black Sand Viper with that black Recondo we saw awhile back.

The top and bottom of the card says Value Zone across them in red.

They also come with a normal sized comic. The comic is the first mini from VvV wave 1 and I guess part two from VvV wave 2.

yeah these packs have been around for a few weeks now. I think they are pretty cool. i absolutely LOVE that sand viper...those colors are perfect---same as the South Carolina Gamecocks! :D Therefore, it matches my bathroom :D

Cant go wrong with Crimson and black.

It bites that the 2 figures just come attached to the pack...its fine except you dont get any extra battle points out of it lol.

Guest gunslingercbr

for you penny pinchers, I believe they are on sale at target for another month for $9.49, .50 cents cheaper than TRU.

for you penny pinchers, I believe they are on sale at target for another month for $9.49, .50 cents cheaper than TRU.

cool, my TARGET has them on sale for 9.99 on the end caps along with the Cobra Mountian for 20.00, pretty cool looking base...not bad.

Why did'nt you guys tell me about this stuff sooner. I would have tried getting them weeks ago if I knew about them.

I love that Sand Viper he is awesome. I'd army build them but I don't want the other stuff with them.. I think I'll say he is a Sand Viper Commander. Since I love him so much he would be extra cool if he were a commander.

i absolutely LOVE that sand viper...those colors are perfect---same as the South Carolina Gamecocks! :D

Where are the grass stains in the paint apps? @firedevil@

@firedevil@

heh heh heh. I guess hasbro left that off by mistake...lol