Flint, Navy Viper, Night Creepers, And Draven

SKARAPZ

Here's my pasted info on these.

Hey guys, here is my latest custom, Flint. He's been a long time coming as the JvC Flint is one of the worst JvC figs ever imo. This is how he should have been! Classic in design but still different enough to be fresh. This is one of my best JvC customs and is the best I have down in ages. Reminds me of the killer work I did at the end of my RAH custom days.

I made his hair blk like it should have been and the rest you can clearly see.

Here's the parts

Flint head and upper arms

Recondo lower arms and waist

Roadblocks legs

Destro shotgun

Wild Bill pistol

RAH Flint backpack

Now my old stuff. These are 5-6 years old. Just never posted them till now.

First we have Navy Viper. If you can't tell on the patch on his left arm Navy is writen.

Crimson Guard head

Topside chest

Law arms

Deep Six waist

Shipwreck legs

Night Creepers

The blue one is the older of the two. I did the purple one years later. These are just straight repaints.

Lastly I have a figure that was created to be me. Molded on some long hair. My beard was never that thick though. Its kinda a post apocolypse creation.

Outback head

Range Viper chest

Muskrat arms

Headhunter waist

Downtown legs

Well guys please let me know what you all think!!! I enjoy feedback. And no you are not blind if your not seeing pics yet. I just sent them to Scraps. He'll be buy to post them up asap. Thanks Scraps!

Draven #US1#

Awesome looking customs Draven, I especially like the blue and black Night Creeper. #US1#

That was the 3rd custom I ever did and its still one of my favs. Thanks for the comments.

Draven #US1#

I like them all except the flint, but maybe cause i am not a flint fan #US1#

Ouch man you hit me hard! @smilepunch@ @loll@ That's cool though, not everyone likes evey character.

Want some comments from some Flint fans though! :)

Draven #US1#

I like them all except the flint, but maybe cause i am not a flint fan #US1#

Ouch man you hit me hard! @smilepunch@ @loll@ That's cool though, not everyone likes evey character.

Want some comments from some Flint fans though! :)

Draven #US1#

@loll@ sorry man, just not a fan. Hmmm lets see something good about flint, err you did a better job then Hasbro? @smilepunch@

Flint looks great Draven!I especially like the nice touch on the old school boots and the camo pants.The blue bands stand out a little oddly to me,but he looks terrific all the same.

Navy Viper looks pretty cool,like one of the Vipers you'd see working a Cobra Battleship or something.He doesn't stand out as much as the next guys though...

WOW!These Night Creepers are F'N Rockin'!I love these straight repaints,they look terrific!The purple one keeps a touch of the old,while the blue has some of the new and they both work wonderfully,I think these two are the best out of the bunch.

Draven looks a little like Solid Snake!Packin' the power mullet there again!Nice work bud!

Draven,as for the Photobucket album,it's VERY simple and easy to sign up and register.Then all you have to do is upload photos every time you want to host them.You get within 250 KB of space PER image without any drop in resolution,which is great compared to Wetcanvas' 100 KB.

http://www.photobucket.com

I like those Night Creeper Repaints a lot. Especially the red one.

The navy Viper looks cool, but I don't like his head, it just urks me.

Flint and Draven are cool too. All around good stuff.

WOW! Draven they all look kick @ss! since im a "joe" fan more then a "cobra" fan i think i like flint and Draven the best... but that navy viper is sweet!!! i like that one alot!

as for the NC's that some of the best paint work i have seen they are awsome!

TM

those are good all around. i will steal them from your home when the time is right. @propeller@

You will have to get by my attack cat to get to them! @loll@ Nobody touches her stuff, yes I said her stuff. SHe thinks everything is her's. lol

Draven #US1#

Flint looks great Draven!I especially like the nice touch on the old school boots and the camo pants.The blue bands stand out a little oddly to me,but he looks terrific all the same.

Navy Viper looks pretty cool,like one of the Vipers you'd see working a Cobra Battleship or something.He doesn't stand out as much as the next guys though...

WOW!These Night Creepers are F'N Rockin'!I love these straight repaints,they look terrific!The purple one keeps a touch of the old,while the blue has some of the new and they both work wonderfully,I think these two are the best out of the bunch.

Draven looks a little like Solid Snake!Packin' the power mullet there again!Nice work bud!

Draven,as for the Photobucket album,it's VERY simple and easy to sign up and register.Then all you have to do is upload photos every time you want to host them.You get within 250 KB of space PER image without any drop in resolution,which is great compared to Wetcanvas' 100 KB.

http://www.photobucket.com

Thanks for the praise Darren. It means a lot coming from a super customizer like you. The Night Creepers are still some of my favs. And as far as Flint, the bands were supposed to be red, white and blue. Like a american flag bandana. But it looked funky. I think i'll just go with a green color. I'll do a reshoot on him when I finish my Sabertooth custom.

Draven #US1#

WOW! Draven they all look kick @ss! since im a "joe" fan more then a "cobra" fan i think i like flint and Draven the best... but that navy viper is sweet!!! i like that one alot!

as for the NC's that some of the best paint work i have seen they are awsome!

TM

Thanks TM! That means a lot coming from you too. And thanks to everyone else's comments. I guess its time to start making more customs, as you all seem to like them. Or just start posting the 60 or so RAH customs I have boxed up. lol

Draven #US1#

Sweet work man I love the all and that Flint rules Skarapz @smilepunch@ . Great Work all around man #US1#

lol, hey i am just not a joe fan, cobra baby and coil woo hoo.

Sweet work man I love the all and that Flint rules Skarapz  @smilepunch@ . Great Work all around man  #US1#

@loll@ And who always wins the battles? @smilepunch@

Thanks MJS for the praise.

Draven #US1#

Sweet work man I love the all and that Flint rules Skarapz  @smilepunch@ . Great Work all around man  #US1#

Draven #US1#

Snake eyes @grumpy@

Draven #US1#

Snake eyes @grumpy@

@loll@ Sorry Scraps. I know that hit deep. @loll@

Draven #US1#

Draven #US1#

Snake eyes @grumpy@

@loll@ Sorry Scraps. I know that hit deep. @loll@

Draven #US1#

you suck my friend u so suck. @loll@