Gi Joe Air War 20+ Plane Diarama

Mr.Sci-Fi

One word . . . DAMNNNNNNNN!

Of course this only reminds me of just how magnificient most of the original Joe and Cobra aerial vehicles were and only helps to thus make me further PISSED OFF!

Since G.I. Joe got relaunched we've gotten a fair treatment of Cobra troops and ground vehicles, but our air force has suffered TEN times more then the Joes. Sure both sides got the Night Attack Chopper, but only the Joes version didn't come with a bunch of extra acessories that looked like mutated tin foil. Apart from that they've also gotten both a reissue of the classic and still much loved Conquest X-30, the new Tigerhawk, and an upcoming new jet which is a take on the F-22 Raptor. Not to mention the still strong possibility of a reissue of the X-14 Skystriker in the future. While Cobra has been saddled with a gold Rattler with no gunner canopy and pink missiles and another, even uglier jet by way of the Night Adder.

And here these guys comfortably have an abundance of Night Ravens, Mambas, and Condors all of which (barring the excellent Hurricane VTOL and Python Conquests) were the creme da la creme of the Cobra air force during that decade of decadance known as the 80's.

Let's face it my Cobra comrades, as far as our Cobra air force is concerned here in the 21st - we've been royally SCREWED!

This looks like a store...where is this heaven??

According to the other thread (SW Forum) it's in British Columbia.

I couldn't really get the scale/heigth untill I saw this pic:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/sushiconvoy/Sto...aders%20003.jpg Even though there are also some cribsand stuff in some of the later pics; I wish there were more like this.

I was kind looking forward to some better shots of the "Cobra" from the first pic; but, I still liked what I saw. :blink:

PEOPLE

WHY DON WE ALL SEND A BIG LATTER TO HASBRO AN TELL THEM THAT WE WHANT THE OLD JOES!!!!!!!

I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE, I NEED THE ALL JOES, THEY ARE THE COOLEST THING IN MY LIFE!!!!!! (after the girls jejej)

I MEAN, I LOVE THE BOX ART, I LOVE PUTTING TOGETHER THE VEHICULES, PUTTING THE STICKERS, OPEN THE BOXES IN XMAS

i think i gonna kill my self, no joes = no life for me

what do you think people? #US1#

Actually the owner does not want to show his newer updated pics, he has something brewing with a toy magazine who wants to publicize it in their magazine. Until then you can go look at it in the store but it's a no no to publish pictures of it.