New Episode On

backlash_ohio

Tom, if you're talking about at the end that was Scoponok. He just wasn't on the screen at that time.

Wtf was with Hot Shot and the slow-mo transformation? I think it just was the broadcasting.

Kicker wasn't annoying at all.

Ironhide had few lines so he wasn't very annoying either.

Overall, this is my least favorite episode. Out of nowhere a new Cybertron City comes. Great plot there...</sarcasm>

Signal Flare is awesome!

THERE! They did it again! "Faster! Dig faster!" "What is that thing?" "Fly Terrorcons, retreat!"

They sound like G1 Terrorcons, oddly enough.

Tom

Tom, I wish I could hear and see this but I won't be able to get the ep until tomorrow since I'm in Canuckville. @grumpy@

It wasn't bad ep, its just a prelude of things to come next episode with Megatron's sword. The emergence of a NEW Cybertron city was neat but too far fetched. It was cool to see Signal Flare instead of a million Strong Arms and Sky Blasts. I was REALLY glad that the second time Optimus went into super mode it was fast fowarded. I hope through the rest of the series.

Short but good ep. Some thoughts:

-Seems like the Voice actor for Scoponok has been working on differencating his voice from the Thrust character as it sounded different

-Nice to see the Terrorcons get voices....and they even talked like the G1 Terrorcons :)

-Good bit with Cyclonus and TW meeting Megatron. Seems Alpha Q is manipulating them...

-I hate how much screen time Kicker is getting. The Demolishor subplot deserves more attention than him....

Short but good ep. Some thoughts:

-Seems like the Voice actor for Scoponok has been working on differencating his voice from the Thrust character as it sounded different

-Nice to see the Terrorcons get voices....and they even talked like the G1 Terrorcons :)

-Good bit with Cyclonus and TW meeting Megatron. Seems Alpha Q is manipulating them...

-I hate how much screen time Kicker is getting. The Demolishor subplot deserves more attention than him....

I agree completely. The Terrocons deserve voices just as much as the Omnicons do. I like Scorponok's voice personally. Like you, I think Demolisher DESERVES the attention more than Kicker, but we shall see that plot envelop in eps 6 and 7.

THERE! They did it again! "Faster! Dig faster!" "What is that thing?" "Fly Terrorcons, retreat!"

Tom

Tom, I wish I could hear and see this but I won't be able to get the ep until tomorrow since I'm in Canuckville. @grumpy@

You have allready seen it though ala superlink don't feel too bad ;)

Does this air in canada? If so what station & time? Or do you snag it online like me?

Tom

Does this air in canada? If so what station & time? Or do you snag it online like me?

I download Energon as well, Nancy.

Tom

I download Energon as well, Nancy.

Thats too bad Dick I was hoping we may get it here as well :) (note dick as a name not an insult I'm just evil that way @smilepunch@ @firedevil@ )

Scorponok is all for restoring Megatron so far, yet his bio card that comes with his figure states that he sees himself as the true leader of the Decepticons. Here is my farstrecthed theory:

Starscream's ghost takes possession of Scorponok and tries to dethrone Megs just like in G1!

Scorponok is all for restoring Megatron so far, yet his bio card that comes with his figure states that he sees himself as the true leader of the Decepticons. Here is my farstrecthed theory:

Starscream's ghost takes possession of Scorponok and tries to dethrone Megs just like in G1!

He's just manipulating the Decepticons. He doesn't want Megatron any more alive than Alpha Q does - but they need the 'cons, so promise them stuff you don't plan to pay up on.

Tom

It looked as if Unicron was near resurrection.  :o

Not even close! Don't worry dudeit won't happen untill at least half way through the series

...Obviously.

But Unicron for the most part was put together, missing a head and part of the ring that surrounds him. And of course other bits 'n' pieces. ;)