We Need Combiners!

Cyber Bear

We need combiners! Not Superlinks, not Energon Primes, and not Minicons. Just 4 frigg'n basics and a deluxe. I don't want reissues and I don't want 3 bots or 4 for that matter. I want 4 frigg'n limbs and a torso with a helmet head. I don't want an engineering degree to combine the thing. I want to imply the K.I.S.S. principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) @firedevil@

Glad I got that off my chest. Now back to your regulary schedueled banter. #US1#

I just hope some hasbro people read our boards. these are the ideas that leave a permanent mark in our brain. Those old day combiners rocked my world. Please hasbro and takara, give us decent combiners.

I agree. The Gestaults are my fave toys from G1, and the newer ones jsut dont really do it for me. I have JRX/Railracer from RiD, but hes nothin special...and Landfill, he just looks ##$%$#ed and awkward.

Well, i think those two combiners are great.

Not really as the G1 ones, but good.

As long as the super robot parts are built into the Transformers themselves instead of being add-ons... Heck, I'd like to see a six Mini-Con set which features vehicles that transform into robot modes and combine with one forming the upper body and head, one as the lower body and upper legs, one as the left arm, one as the right arm, one as the lower left leg, and one as the lower right leg.

You cant have that

Cause they dont make that

@smilepunch@

Leave it to you to crush a person's dreams. @grumpy@

I was just think that with the return of a line with a G1 feel in Energon we could use some new combiners. What would have been perfect is for the Omnicons to form the limbs for any of the deluxes. That way you could mix and match really easy.

I've been saying this for years! @haha@ Ever since the two Beast Wars combiner, I've hungered for the days of uniform teams combining into one deadly robot...

I too am turned off by the idea of 'Superlink' combiners and Superpants or Superbackpacks like Overload and Jetfire... and 'combiners' without individual robot modes like Omega Supreme and Tidal Wave. It all seems half-assed, and I don't care for it.

Tom

Yup I'm allfor it! Heck rather than crumy repaints figures like all those micro master combiners in japan has been getting would be great toys! Just give em some new paintjobs & package em up as whatever the current line is. They would all sell out no peg warmers what so ever, because why?

Both the kidies & the adult collecters would be after them

Yes! We need the combiners back now. I want to see Five-six robot transforming into titans just like the old days. Not this crap about TFs becoming pants or upper body.

I miss those days of combiners beating each other like Menasor and Superion.

I'm in complete agreeability. I love what they've been doing at Takara with the classic toys in the DW artwork. And they have to have at least a few good pics of Devastator for boxart. I'd even settle for the artwork on the poster with him in the background of the Decepticons poster. Granted, he looks like an old school zombie out for brains but still.

Since for some reason the Bruticus mold is still around. Insted of repainting it. How about retooling it? If the molds are still there rework them slightly. They will definitly sell.

I would go peepee in my pants if they gave the Combaticons more articulation at places like the hip-thigh connections and shoulder/elbows.

Peepee in my pants, I say to you all.

Tom