Need A Little Feedback...

Alyosha

I need some personal feedback on a particular Ebay seller. If you buy Joes frequently (more than three times a month) on Ebay, EMAIL me for details. Thanks!

Alright, I have been trying to be nice about this, but evidently this guy (Crimson Shock) wants to be a jackass and keep my money and my item (Crimson Command Copter) so now I don't care if this is no longer a personal matter, as long as eveyone knows about this guy. Here are direct copies of his emails for the last couple of days (these are in chronological order):

O

f

f

e

n

s

i

v

e

L

a

n

g

u

a

g

e

F

o

l

l

o

w

s

1) I'd watch my tone if I were you.

(this after a shipping date inquiry)

2) I don't think I threatened you "chief", I told you to watch you're tone. I did reply til today (and saw your BS) because I don't live online. What was your name and addy? And I really very strongly suggest you don't be a dick. Got it bud?

(this after I told him not to threaten me, and again asked about the shipping)

3)If you want it you cock smoker I need your info again. And if you you reply with anything but that you're going to be SOL. All of this could have been avoided if you wouldn't have been a prick in that 2nd email. If you want to push me then shoot your mouth off again and see what happens.

4)My shitty comments?? Who started this you little prick? Anyway that IS how it is going to go down now or nothing at all. You're choice but we've the point where your pushy bullshit stops. I can tell your a little bastard and I'm not going to let you stab me in the back after I send the chopper.

(this after I told him that I was tired of his abusive comments, and wanted my item, and that he was being a pompous jackass)

5)BTW- I know your gonna neg me so I'm gonna need positive feedback from you tonight. You're keeping all my emails so it shouldn't be a big deal. Simple huh?

6) Why in the hell do you think I'd rip you off? That is what really pissed me off in the first place. You said something like "I know you got payment cause you left feedback" or something like that. Did it ever occur to you that #$## happens, and sometimes life takes over and toys take a back seat. On Friday I was going to email you and ask for your addy so I could get it out Friday morning. It would have been on the way now if you could have just sent your info instead of making threats. Even now you're still doing it. If I wanted to rip you I'd do it and other than filling out some papers to make yourself feel better, there really isn't a damn thing you could do about it. You'll get your toy chief, and as I recall you weren't to quick to send payment yourself.

(this after I told him no feedback until the item arrived, and told him no item in 7 days and I file a case) (another note: CCC [my item] finished on the 2nd, Bidpay'ed on the 6th (emailed that payment was sent), he threatened an NPB and FVF on the 13th, confirmed payment on the 14th)

7)Well then handle it however you want. I know my comments have been shitty but so have yours. If you notice when I jumped on you about payment I apologized afterword, your not even civil enough to do that. That is how it happens now END OF STORY. I see feedback, you see a red helicopter. And since you can't seem to keep your moth shut, the email contact is now over I don't have to take your #$##, and I won't. (he didn't apologize anywhere, and now is just being a thief, told him I would file with Ebay and the local USPS Mail Fraud Office)

Aren't we a victim!!!!! If anyone wants to see this jackasses emails to me and how is name calling and equally foul launguage started this please contact me. I never said I'd keep his money or the copter. All I asked of him was to watch his tone when speaking to me and it went downhill from there. Basically I've had my own problems this week and I'm like a week late in shipping because I lost his addy (among other things). I asked him again for it and after 2-3 emails threating me he finally provided it. I don't take #$## off anyone, especially a pushy little prick that I had to chase down payment from. If he wouldn't have blew his stack from to get go, we'd be done by now.

Ya gotta love the beautiful friendships that begin on the wonderous site called ebay. I never understand why strangers are so hostile towards each other.

LMAO!!!

all I have to say is Ebay is a Evil Place!

both of you should not have used offensive language..who ever started cursing who..is at fault...and should take the blame....I dont see how any conflict from ebay ...cannot end civily!

thoose emails are the WORST exsample of bad communication...you both should be negged!...anyone that resorts to using foul language like a 8th grader...should not be holding ANYBODYS money!

#US1#

Guys, I didn't use any foul language with this guy until he called me a "c*&k smoker" (would YOU put up with it?!?!), then I told him he was a pompous jackass. Let this guy post my emails if he can, instead of making accusations. He has already emailed three more times today, and started the same old crap. I just want the damn item, and to be rid of any dealings with him. I also told him that I would still leave (+) feedback as soon as my item arrived, in spite of being verbally abused by someone who had no right. I am NOT willing to be any more fair than that.

thoose emails are the WORST exsample of bad communication...you both should be negged!...anyone that resorts to using foul language like a 8th grader...should not be holding ANYBODYS money!

If you think those E-mails are bad you should read the feed back he gives.

Sent only nude pics of himself with a gerbil, very shocking and scary

Reply by cobra22nd: This is obviously retaliatory. A complaint has been filed with safeharbor.

Also sent a pic of Justin Timberlake with lifesaver glues to crotch.

Reply by cobra22nd: This is obviously retaliatory. A complaint has been filed with safeharbor

Told seller I would pay on 1/30/04 Neg'd me with 3 days to go. Jerk off

This seller looks like a stand up guy @smilepunch@

From a buyers point of view, if you've sent payment already, and in the appropriate time frame that is asked of you, then you deserve equally fair treatment for the show of good faith, with the seller reciprocating by sending the item, you've paid for.

You send the money BEFORE the item is received, so your the one hanging your weiner out here, NOT the seller.

Using the excuse that the buyer was being a nag or annoying in emailing about it's shipment, is a piss poor excuse to cause so much fuss over the trade. It's not a buyers fault if you have personal problems, but if explained in prompt emails, as to why it might be delayed, you'll probably find MOST people understanding, if not though...it's still the sellers responsibility to handle their end of the arrangement as agreed upon.

From what I've read here, from both parties involved, it sounds like the seller has a hair trigger temper, little patience and maybe a growing frustration over the whole eBay bit, and would be best to get out of the customer service business, and like it or not, selling on ebay makes you a "service" provider.

It takes a lot of faith in the system, to send your money to a complete stranger, and I'm sometimes surprised that eBay trades have been as successful as they are..most the time. Holding on to someones money and kicking them around while lecturing them on their manners or "impatience" doesn't sound very responsible.

I'd be leary. <_<

If you think those E-mails are bad you should read the feed back he gives.

Sent only nude pics of himself with a gerbil, very shocking and scary

Reply by cobra22nd: This is obviously retaliatory. A complaint has been filed with safeharbor.

Also sent a pic of Justin Timberlake with lifesaver glues to crotch.

Reply by cobra22nd: This is obviously retaliatory. A complaint has been filed with safeharbor

Told seller I would pay on 1/30/04 Neg'd me with 3 days to go. Jerk off

This seller looks like a stand up guy @smilepunch@

Even on the positive ones he's not very nice.

"Got item fine, but got raped on shipping"

He is obviously a very disgruntled person. He also should not be putting items up and not selling them if he doesn't make what he expects. I for one will never deal with him.

I feel for you Alyosha. I think its BS how this guy is trying to blackmail u into leaving him positive feedback when he obviously doesnt deserve it. Thanx for warning this board about him. I buy a lot of Joes off ebay and I will make sure to stay far away from this one.

Aren't we a victim!!!!! If anyone wants to see this jackasses emails to me and how is name calling and equally foul launguage started this please contact me. I never said I'd keep his money or the copter. All I asked of him was to watch his tone when speaking to me and it went downhill from there. Basically I've had my own problems this week and I'm like a week late in shipping because I lost his addy (among other things). I asked him again for it and after 2-3 emails threating me he finally provided it. I don't take #$## off anyone, especially a pushy little prick that I had to chase down payment from. If he wouldn't have blew his stack from to get go, we'd be done by now.

You have the right to remain silent... lol

This dude's post was about as bad as his emails to Alyosha

I feel for you Alyosha. I think its BS how this guy is trying to blackmail u into leaving him positive feedback when he obviously doesnt deserve it. Thanx for warning this board about him. I buy a lot of Joes off ebay and I will make sure to stay far away from this one.

Thanks for the heads up on this guy. I'll not be dealing with him any time soon. I'm sure e-bay will have something to say about this one. I also think that jayc should be looking into this guy on TNI, he shouldn't be calling other members names like he did in his post. Afterall there are minors on this board.

Hey why didn't he post the emails sent to him by Alyosha.

Hey why don't you stop being a dick and give him his money back. Seriously, if you had responded to me like that I would of never paid and would of instead emailed you a picture of my middle finger.

Getting a few complaint about this so going to lock it up...

My advice... Don't use the forums to openly attack someone and keeping going on about it...

Either email or PM that person and if nothing gets solved from that solution then make a post with the persons ebay name and what happened but no need to keep flaming and going on about it...