Superlink 8 Torrent

Agent Adam

Awesome, this is great I'll have it for tomorrow morning when I get back from work :) Thanks Adam.

Hmm I wonder if I'll still get a good enough download speed on Episode 7 ? It seems that I forgot to download it last week :(

whew I did download 7!

Grad you should really get icq back on or get trillian & you can log onto multiple programs like icq & msn & what not all thorugh one thing

Then I can send ya stuff like this a billion times faster than bt if I get em before ya @loll@

Superlink # 7 -

Galvatron has just attacked and destroyed an Earth city (not sure which one, but Hot Shot was guarding it). He then goes on to assault Cybertron City - at the same time the Quints ressurect Starscream and send him to assassinate Prime. A pretty action packed episode, including Demolisher finally switching sides and an Optimus/Megatron sword fight that definitely kicks ass.

Superlink # 8 -

Pretty boring, actually. Starscream is stalking Cybertron City while cloaked (one of his special abilities) searching for Prime. After a failed attempt at killing Op, the whole episode sort of drags and they eventually go to the moon, Galvatron attacks, sees Starscream, freaks out and follows 'Screamer when he retreats.

Tom

Give up now opti only the first one has been done. Watch both I think there both good. Its funny though the more I watch the more I'm able to pick up & I know jack about japanese @loll@ I like to figure out what there saying & then watch the energon episodesI been doing pretty good so far. & Tom-1 its nice to give a lil spoiler warning before you give stuff away ;)

Anyways

Incoming soilers!

Give up now opti only the first one has been done. Watch both I think there both good. Its funny though the more I watch the more I'm able to pick up & I know jack about japanese @loll@ I like to figure out what there saying & then watch the energon episodesI been doing pretty good so far. & Tom-1 its nice to give a lil spoiler warning before you give stuff away ;)

Anyways

Incoming soilers!

I have actually found subbed episodes 1-5, but i only got to dl half of ep 2 before i got cut off @bumblebee@

Tom-1 its nice to give a lil spoiler warning  before you give stuff away ;)

I'm familiar with such pleasantries... but let's use common sense here: It's a thread about the eighth ep of Superlink being up, and we're already a bunch of posts in. Then someone asks for spoilers. If you read beyond that, and you don't want spoilers... Kill yourself, cuz life itself must be incredibly difficult for you. @haha@

And I don't mean you, Synch. I mean people who have a problem with what I did @wink@

Tom

weird keep em up for me will ya please ;) I'll have to check em out see if there any good :D

slight delay in the spoilers I'm gona have to convert the pics to jpgs cause I can't seem to upload em other wise :S

kicks photobucket @loll@

Hope ya like em thats about 2 hours of my time there guys ;) Feel free to use em just give me credit when you do :D Heck I'm thinking of turning one of the screamers into an atvar for me