Help With Seeker Customs

Silverbolt

Well I have about three or four more seekers to work with and I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on how to color them up.

Right now I'm thinking of doing the following

aqua/purple with silver diecast

orange/medium gray with a rusty orange diecast and rust patches where ever I think are appropriate

Pink with black trim and diecast

a bright skyblue (similar to the blue used on the HOC Thundercracker) with white trim and silver diecast

Unfortunately I only probably have enough parts to complete two of them and thats only if I get creative with one of the hands.

Only the first is set in stone, most of its done just have to finish it off.

+ you could allways do some autobot versions, powerglide cosmos ect

No, that isn't going to happen. I did a Prime, I believe thats the extent of it, and even the Prime colored one was his own character. I usually like my customs to be new characters and not ones that borrow heavily from other G1 color schemes. I'll do autobots but they'll be new characters. Like Masquerade (the light blue one in the sig) and Airimus Prime. Believe that theres probably another one as well.

Arielbots ahve been suggested to me a number of times, just not something that I really care to do. I think in the end they'd all just look to similar.

that machine wars starscream mold for silver bolt :D Skyblast for another an & then whatever... maybe a jetstorm mold...

Be to close to this one.

http://www.seibertron.com/creative/artwork..._1064095287.jpg

But I'll admit that I do have some seeker parts chromed that I was using as test pieces, so yeah I might have one of them as well. Rather do some that are different before that though.

I really like that custome. What colors did you use for the paint job?

Which Divebomb? G1 or Energon, or another that I'm not familar with.

As for the seeker in the picture its a flat alluminum Tamiya paint with I think a medium gray for the trim. I wanted something that looked like a authentic jet. The paint color also factored into the name. Air Foil.

Which Divebomb? G1 or Energon, or another that I'm not familar with.

As for the seeker in the picture its a flat alluminum Tamiya paint with I think a medium gray for the trim. I wanted something that looked like a authentic jet. The paint color also factored into the name. Air Foil.

Thanks Silverbolt.:) Do you also have a pic of him in robot mode?

Of course....are you a member of my Yahoo group? Everything that I've done with the exception of some mini-bots that aren't in my pocession anymore (Sent to my girlfriend I really want pictures of my Bumblebee Bumbleebee, complete with wings and a really big stinger gun) is uploaded to that group. Just can't link the pictures to here since you have to be a member now to see anything stored there. That one though I have at Seibertron so give me a minute and I'll go and grab it.

This one though is the one that I feel is my best, other then perhaps Nightwatch my gunmetal/copper ramjet repaint. G1 lovers tend to like this one, my purple filler seeker. Unfortunately I don't have bot pictures of it.

http://www.seibertron.com/creative/artwork..._1064094600.jpg

Now that one is nice, very G1 like. But I am surprised you did not give it a black nosecone.