Stormshadow Custom

2face

That is awesome, nice work man. Where did you get the coat?

The coat is from a sleeve i cut out one of my gym shirts......

Glad u guys like him. I tried my best with this one.

@firedevil@ @firedevil@

I love the fig, and it looks similar, but i still dont fill this character as snake eyes yet. he looks like a Mafia Hitman that knows ninja moves lol.

I like it. Good choice of parts. Nice "hair" sculpt. The only complaint I would have is, the coat is a jagged around the collar. Are YOU sewing these "soft goods" that some of your customs have? Nice work.

Thanks for the compliment freedom, and yes, i actually sew the "soft goods" myself. To me, it just looks seems more realistic, specially on this particular project. Also, the collar looks a lot more jagged on the pic, being so close and all.

So who's your next project Free?

Also, the collar looks a lot more jagged on the pic, being so close and all.

I know how that is. Some of my customs look flawed in close up shots.

So who's your next project Free?

My next custom is FREEDOM!

Freedom custom is in the works huh?....will this be a self custom, and if yes, are u gonna post pics of yourself for comparison.

Regardless of what the outcome is, I'm sure we'll all like it.

@firedevil@ @firedevil@

Freedom custom is in the works huh?....will this be a self custom, and if yes, are u gonna post pics of yourself for comparison.

Regardless of what the outcome is, I'm sure we'll all like it.

Sorta. It's a custom of a character based on me. So that means, he's better lookin' and in better shape. :D You can see an image of "Freedom" in my avatars at DD and Brandon Jerwa's web site. I was lookin' for a better pic, but I don't have one on a disk and my scanner's not workin'. Enough of me takin' up your thread. I'll answer any other questions in the "Freedom" thread which I'll probably post sometime tomorrow.