G1 Transformers Cartoon

LiquidMetal

Alright people....my question is: Who do you think was the most intriguing and entertaining/exciting TF of the first few seasons (Seasons 1&2)??....I would have to say Starscream, hands down....he always made the show interesting with his little plots to overthrow Megatron, conquer Earth (or even the universe) and steal its energy, destroy the Autobots, and such....he was such a devilish, little backstabber @firedevil@ ...you never knew what he was goin' to do...if Decepticons like Soundwave and the Stunticons weren't so loyal to Megatron he probably would've become leader....his plans were usually more intricate/complicated than Megatron's, which were kind of predictable sometimes....SS coming back as a ghost was great too...."It's nice to have a body again....aahahahahah"....love that cackle.....the Autobots usually just kinda sat around until the Decepticons caused trouble...sorta dull....

what do y'all think?? Holla atcha boy!!!

#US1#

Are you guys kidding?  Megatron was in every episode for 25 mins with the exception of maybe 2.  Who would the show open and close with? 

MEGATRON!!!!!!!

actually i think it usually ends with prime (after the beat the stuffings out of megatron)

Yeah right, Prime never could handle Megatron. If you really watch Megatron retreats because energy or whatever weapon they built gets trashed. It was a kids show, of course prime was going to win. However, seriously you can't say it was an autobot that made the show

It was seriously the cast of Decepticons that made the show. All of them, Rumble, Devestator, Megatron, Soundwave, the Jets, you name it. The show open and closed with the Decepticons. the Autobots just showed up and said "Hey we punch them in the face and we win."

The Evil Characters are always far more interesting in most cases.

Sorry for not replying sooner guys, but I couldn't be less sarcastic with what I said. They DID have an Optimus Prime Day at the San Diego Zoo back in '86. There were commercials for it and everything.

Tom

Weird, man! Maybe that's how someone got the idea for Beast Wars later on? @loll@

On topic: It was the mighty Decepticons! And maybe the Dinobots for the heck of it.

Sorry for not replying sooner guys, but I couldn't be less sarcastic with what I said. They DID have an Optimus Prime Day at the San Diego Zoo back in '86. There were commercials for it and everything.

Tom

That's funny...the fact that it's true makes it even funnier....what the hell?!?! Prime day at the San Diego Zoo?? What do G1 TFs have to do with the zoo??? Ludicrous!!!!

#US1#