The Aa Tos Figures Are Great....

CkRtech

Heh. These guys have their heads screwed on straight. The figures look really good.

I don't care (or know) how many TNG figs came out from Playmates, but I still want some from Art Asylum. :)

Obviously, I am a TNG fan. If they only do a few, then just do the main cast in standard uniform. Crusher can have the smock, Troi can wear...geez I dunno. What do you want her to wear? (and "nothing" is not an option)

Heh. These guys have their heads screwed on straight. The figures look really good.

I don't care (or know) how many TNG figs came out from Playmates, but I still want some from Art Asylum. :)

Obviously, I am a TNG fan. If they only do a few, then just do the main cast in standard uniform. Crusher can have the smock, Troi can wear...geez I dunno. What do you want her to wear? (and "nothing" is not an option)

Hey man TNG is my favorite also and there is figures that are coming out from a "Legacy" line which consists of all Star Trek series!

Hopefully the summer cons this year will yield something from the Legacy line. I hope.

Yea same here I hope they will also I have been waiting to see some other lines be made to: TNG, and DS9!!!!!!!

Troi can wear...geez I dunno. What do you want her to wear? (and "nothing" is not an option)

Umm.....

I think I would want her wearing NOTHING!!! @smilepunch@

Just Kidding...

I would not care which version they would make her in...

Just make her!

I think it should be her original skin tight jumpsuit, just to add a little visual diversity to the outfit designs

Picard should have his command jacket, for the same reason.

If Riker, Data and Geordi get all new sculpts (I guess they could re-use Data's head and legs from NEMESIS. At least the head if the pants design is different.) they ought to make them fairly interchangeable so they can frankenstien second tier characters like Q, Barclay and TNG O'Brien by just creating new heads to help fill out a wave at a lower production cost

I think it should be her original skin tight jumpsuit, just to add a little visual diversity to the outfit designs

Picard should have his command jacket, for the same reason.

If Riker, Data and Geordi get all new sculpts (I guess they could re-use Data's head and legs from NEMESIS. At least the head if the pants design is different.) they ought to make them fairly interchangeable so they can frankenstien second tier characters like Q, Barclay and TNG O'Brien by just creating new heads to help fill out a wave at a lower production cost

I agree on this, if the Legacy line that is suppose to have all of the series do come I would love them to do something like that for like Data the Nemesis head would just be perfect for any other Data figure and I think that Picard could have the same also! For lower Production Cost!

Good Idea Doc! #US1#

• 2 weeks later...

Id like to see a McCoy figure down the line in his short sleeved medical shirt thats a little shinier than the normal long sleeved one.

All theyd really need to do would make a new set of upper bicepsand use the lower bicep and forearms of Mirror Kirk. The rest of the body has been made. A few new pieces of gear would help sweeten the deal.

Of course make this an online exclusive of some sort so only those who would really care can get it to minimize retailer snubbing. Eventually have PREVIEWS carry it too.

I wish they had gone with that for a little variety in TOS Uniforms

I would like nothing more than to see Next Generation figures made. Well, that, world peace and a new Thundercats line. Ever since I bought the Nemisis Picard, I have been wanting figs of the crew. Also, it would be great if they came with connectable bridge pieces like the Enterprise deluxe guys did. Art Asylum, Make It So!

• 3 weeks later...

I would personally like to see TNG characters in their First contact/Nemesis uniforms.

Second choice would be the season 3-7 uniforms. Specifically I would like them to resemble the season 7 look.

Troi in here blue Starfleet uniform.

Crusher with out her jacket and with her real hair (not the awful wigs she wore during the earlier seasons).

Worf with the ponytail

Riker, Picard, Data and Geordi didn't change much seasons 3-7