If You Could Have Any Rah Figure Re-issued...

Riker

It would be neat to see the HAVOC again sometime soon.

Yes, it would. The HAVOC was a childhood favorite which I sadly did not own back then.

The HAVOC is one I could do without, as you can pick them up pretty cheap off of ebay. Usually around 20 bucks, sometimes a lot less. I'm sure retailers would charge somewhere around the same price.

The HAVOC is one I could do without, as you can pick them up pretty cheap off of ebay.  Usually around 20 bucks, sometimes a lot less.  I'm sure retailers would charge somewhere around the same price.

$20 bucks MIB?

I'm just talking mint condition, with stickers applied, missles, guns, clear windshield, etc. Not MIB. Mine would come out of the box either way, so it doesn't really matter. @wink@

However, it would be nice to put a fresh one together, now that I think about it...

The HAVOC is one I could do without, as you can pick them up pretty cheap off of ebay.  Usually around 20 bucks, sometimes a lot less.  I'm sure retailers would charge somewhere around the same price.

$20 bucks MIB?

I'm just talking mint condition, with stickers applied, missles, guns, clear windshield, etc. Not MIB. Mine would come out of the box either way, so it doesn't really matter. @wink@

However, it would be nice to put a fresh one together, now that I think about it...

Exactly. I rather have a new one, than someone's used toy. I take all my stuff out of the box too.

I wouldn't want any reissued, they would drive the price of my joes and moc's into the mud!!!!!!! I love them, but I've been tellin' people for years that my joes are an "investment"

please leave them be thankyouverymuch!

I wouldn't want any reissued, they would drive the price of my joes and moc's into the mud!!!!!!! I love them, but I've been tellin' people for years that my joes are an "investment"

Yea, OK.... @hmmm@

Bring on the reissues!

Marty thinks to himself (who am I kidding I'd jump through a flaming hoop to get me some reissues) Dammit!!!! I typed my thoughts again...I hate when I do that...Dammit....I typed my reaction to typing my thoughts.....will this vicous circle ever end......???

RAH reissues i'd like would be v2 Snake Eyes which they would have to recast a mold for. Crimson Guard, he's one figure i'd somewhat army build. And lastly 85 BBQ, they still have access to that mold. I want them all to be different in color than the originals.

And i'd love to see a Flint in the VvV molded after the original. Blk shirt with shotgun shells and camo green pants. Plus a orange BBQ update.

Draven #US1#

1983 Vamp w/clutch with both maybe painted in night force or maybe even an urban camo or jungle camo.....heck even artic colors i dont care you cant go wrong with that figure and vehicle! i'd even take neon!!

TM

blah... joes are meant for "investing" purposes.. people with that mentality are a shame to this forum. @smilepunch@

we collect for the love of the toys, not for cash.

I could give two craps if all my Joes became worthless, just as long as I could pick up more at the cheaper prices.

blah... joes are meant for "investing" purposes.. people with that mentality are a shame to this forum. @smilepunch@

we collect for the love of the toys, not for cash.

I could give two craps if all my Joes became worthless, just as long as I could pick up more at the cheaper prices.

*amen*

I'd love to get viper reissues for 5 bucks each, after they retooled the legs of the original viper. #US1#

um...all of them

but especially!

VIPER!...god i can never get enough of that mold...it is just one of the cooest figures of all time IMO...and I would always accept a new repaint of the ol' man.

and for Cobra...a frikin Hiss II....why hasnt this been released again..errrrr

MOTU Commemoratives would be an excellent template, but I'd go one step further, and release them in years, like 1982, 1985, 1989, etc. And they should be split between Joes and Cobras. Army builders for the appropriate characters would be an additional series.

But imagine sets like

"1984 Cobras"

Hooded Cobra Commander

Storm Shadow

Baroness

Zartan

Scrap Iron

Firefly

Copperhead

Stinger Driver <----------Would love to have like 20 of this fig!

Wild Weasel

Or howabout

"1985 Joes"

Snake Eyes

Flint

Lady Jaye

Alpine

Barbecue

Airtight

Shipwreck

Quick Kick

Footloose

Dusty

Crankcase

Frostbite

Heavy Metal

Keel-Haul

Tollbooth

Sgt. Slaughter

If done well, I would pay tons of cash to get sets like these.

Well I'd like to see them do troop builder two packs reissues with these pairings with close to original colours but not identical. Even retooling the moulds slightly would be a good idea to easily distinguish from the originals.

Seigie v1/Seigie Immortal

Python Officer/Python Trooper

Viper/Viper (one original accessories on different)

BAT v1/BATv1

Stinger driver/Viper Pilot

Night Viper/Viper v1 in similar colour scheme

Snow Serpent v1/Ice Viper

The list could go on but that's my top few.