Major Alpha Q Spoiler!

teruo313

This was posted on another board and has seemed to cause quite a stir. Apparantly the guy who Translated this, "Hydra" obtained pre-production notes for Alpha Q and Kicker (along with others) from Takara. The link provides information on Alpha Q and Kicker, but apparantly he had a lot more notes on other aspects of the show, which he sold on ebay a little while back.

I don't know how legitimate this information is, but from what I gather by the comments of those on the 2005board, it could be true. Keep in mind though that this is PRE-production notes and things might have changed.

Warning, Major Spoiler for Alpha Q

The story of Alpha Q is excellent. Just the entire idea alone could be the best Anime ever.

I'm confused about what they said about Scorponok - I suppose that the father was human?

I bet that all that stuff that occured when he was younger than 16 will be explained later.

Awww man, I just ruined Energon for me. :(

My theory is that Scorponok and the Terrorcons are creations of Alpha Q's true form's people.

I agree with that too.

I find it interesting about Alpha Q's faces. Supposedly, the fourth is a "man possessing fatherly strengths." Wtf?!

The fifth is "the original form," which I assume is the girl.

"In order from the first character, each acts with greater wisdom than the previous." <--- So the white face doesn't have great wisdom as say the red one?

It makes sense, Alpha Q in the first episode said that he was a victim to Unicron, which she is. Oh, and the Terrorcons were "good guys" before that one planet that resisted was eaten.

I wonder if Unicron ate this solar system before or after Armada?

lol a girl with a name that sounds like I'll f*** you  @loll@  @loll@   @loll@

If it is indeed a chick someone really has a sense of humor who ever wrote it ...  @loll@

@loll@ <---------synch's favorite emoticon

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

As if you didn't see that coming!! Here are another few favs of mine, @pow@ @smilepunch@

Drat it seems the site is down for me :( Anyone want to give me a brief summary of what it says ? ;)

Spoiler Space

A brief sum up is the original plan for Alpha Q was to have "him" in fact be a girl. The back story goes that Skorpy is supposed to be her father, or father figure. They both came from a world that resisted Unicron and fought against him (however it failed) The Terrorcons were actually the army of this race and were used to fight Unicron. However it failed and in order to save her, Skorpy hides her inside Unicron. (I think that's how it went) While inside, she hides her true form by covering herself in a metal exterior. It's also revealed that she has 5 faces. 3 of them being that of Alpha Q. Another being a "man possessing fatherly strengths" and the final being her true form.