What Kind Of Car Do You Own?

Mike

• 2 months later...

im sad... im losing my car (it's being sold)

and... my house.

• 1 month later...

1989 Mazda 929

...given to me by my dad because it wasnt worth fixing all the crap wrong with it and he didnt think it would last on its own. That was over a year ago, and its still going :D

1998 jeep grand cherokee

• 1 month later...

I have:

a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Limited

a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo

and a 1970 VW Karman Ghia

I plan on adding a '69 Dodge Charger and a Delorean to my list of cars at some point...

I also plan on adding a GTO... I love GTOs

See SkyByte... see all the 1998 Jeep Cherokees in here... thats what you should have gotten... not a Jetta

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

at the moment i am building a 96 cadillac fleetwood. gold with tan interior, 78,000 miles, lt1, 14'' 100 spokes, custom 5th wheel, grill, pinstripes from jim hetz, and will verry soon be installing the hydraulic suspencion. tv in dash, cd/mp3/dvd under dash, color sonic color bar.

my last car, 1995 fleetwood brougham is currently pro hoppers car of the month @firedevil@ it is white with pink pinstriping and scrolls down the sides of the car and hood - trunk. hydraulic suspension also featured on pro hoppers website.

before that was a 63 chevy impala , 327 with 79,000 og miles, auto tranny, power steering and brakes from factory, black interior, turquise body, 14'' 100 spokes and detailed, chromed engine bay. i sold that and really wish i didnt now.

i build them clean and mean

bgjd001.jpg

ngngnjg017.jpg

2j5nfxy.jpg

I have a 2004 sport red 3/4 Ton AirRide 4/4 Suburban

2006 Red 4 door SE Ford Focus

1989 Mazda MX6 with GT Turbo

1971 Impala Custom (customized) Green p.s. I roll on Triple Gold Daytons ;)

1972 Impala Custom (original) Red still working on it, have all the front end in pieces in the garage.

101_0287.jpg

101_0244.jpg

101_0245.jpg

1956698629_468.jpg

P0000265.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2004 sport red 3/4 Ton AirRide 4/4 Suburban

2006 Red 4 door SE Ford Focus

1989 Mazda MX6 with GT Turbo

1971 Impala Custom (customized) Green p.s. I roll on Triple Gold Daytons ;)

1972 Impala Custom (original) Red still working on it, have all the front end in pieces in the garage.

101_0287.jpg

101_0244.jpg

101_0245.jpg

1956698629_468.jpg

P0000265.jpg

better pics of mural?

better pics of mural?

I have them at home...but not on photobucket. Haven't done a dam thing to it in 2 yrs..so I really don't care as much about it like I used to.

:)